Insomnia?

Aquarius pov

Tick tock.

I heard the clock say. Why is sleeping so hard for me? Why can't I sleep when I am tired? I bet the government is behind all this! They probably poisoned my food or something! I swear just leave me alone!

Anyways I can't sleep anymore. Not like I did it before.'imma just go drink some coffee. Maybe that will help me to sleep.' I thought getting out of the bed.

Silence was the only thing I heard. Not like I expected anything else, I mean the clock is 00:27. No one sane is awake at this time. But I am not sane so? I went downstairs and towards the kitchen when I heard a door close.

'Is it some robbers? Wait they have broken in to the house! What should I do?' I looked around the kitchen and saw a frying pan laying nearby.

'Perfect!' I grabbed the frying pan with one hand and hide behind the fridge. And then I stood there, waiting for the mysterious person to enter the kitchen.

Soon enough the mysterious person entered the kitchen. They were only a meter away from me now. 'A bit closer!' I thought.
The mysterious person was walking towards the sink that's next to the fridge when I hit them with the frying pan.

Clong

Was all I heard before the mysterious person fell limb to the ground. Then I went to the light switch I saw something that I never thought I would see in my life. I saw Virgo laying at the floor passed out and besides him I saw Scorpio with a similar frying pan.

"What the fuck." I said looking at him.
"Did you just hit Virgo with a frying pan?" I said in an accusing manner.

"Umm, correction, WE both hit Virgo with a frying pan, besides what are you doing up so late?" He said.

"Couldn't sleep, what about you?"

"Same."

"Oh." I said awkwardly fiddling with my hair like I always do when I am nervous.

"Is he dead yet?" He said looking weirdly at Virgo's body.

"I don't think you can die by being hit by a frying pan, Scorpio. Wait let me check for his pulse to be sure."

I went on my knees and began to search for his pulse. It was weak but still there I thought hopefully. Maybe he would survive this. Then again, can people actually die because of frying pans?

"So?" He said impatiently.

"H-he won't make it, sorry for your lose." I said sadly and Scorpio sighed.

"So he's dead?"

"No, but we will when Capricorn gets to know about this." I said.
"Go get your passport, I will search for the next train out of the country. If we go now then we might have a chance to survive!" I said nervously.

"Or we can put him back to his bed and pretend nothing of this ever happened." He said thoughtfully.

'That actually could work.' I thought and looked back at Scorpio. He looked at me as well with fear in his eyes.

"Never mind let's get the passports." We said in unison.

"Packing the bags."

Ten minutes later

Me and Scorpio are sitting at the kitchen table with two cups of hot chocolate. I actually wanted coffee but Scorpio said that coffee is not going to be helping me to sleep. So here I am drinking hot chocolate at 1 am.