69.The Love Between An Idol And His Makeup Artist(Vmin ff)Part-2/2

Third person's pov:

After Jimin left Taehyung alone in the dressing room Taehyung thought to himself"what the fuck just happened?"

.

.

.

before a worker from the shoot knocked at the door of taehyung's dressing room and said from the outside"Taehyung sir everyone is waiting for you.Please be fast."

.

.

.

Taehyung said from inside"Alright I am coming."before looking at himself in the mirror for the last time before shoot.After that he went into the shooting place and busied himself with his work.

.

.

.

(At the night time)

After finishing his all activities of today Taehyung finally layed in his luxurious bed to get some sleep when suddenly his mind started to thinking about all the words Jimin said to him in the morning.

.

.

.

Taehyung said to himself"He is right.
He is a human not a robot who will do the work perfectly without any simple mistake.I was a little bit too harsh and cold towards him.

.

.

.

But he will not really quit right?cause I like his makeovers.From tomorrow I will not be harsh or cold towards him and will try to not complain about the makeup."

.

.

.

(Next day)

Today Bts have an interview so their looks should be simple yet beautiful.
Taehyung went to their dressing place late as usual and got confused plus surprised when he saw their manager introducing a new female makeup artist name suzy to him.

.

.

.

The manager said to Taehyung"Since Jimin has quit his Job she is your new makeup artist from today.She completed her cosmetelogy course in USA so I hope you will be happy with her work."before leaving suzy alone with Taehyung.

.

.

.

Taehyung looked at Suzy who bowed at him and said"Hello Taehyung sir it's a pleasure to work for you." before giving taehyung a soft smile while Taehyung thought

.

.

.

"So Jimin really quit his job.Suzy didn't called me Taehyung ssi like Jimin also she didn't give me a beautiful smile like Jimin which he gave me in his first day of work. Wait why am I suddenly thinking about Jimin?"

.

.

.

Taehyung said to Suzy coldly"let's start our work."before going to change his clothes.Taehyung wore a perfect simple yet beautiful dak blue suit for the interview and came in his makeup room to get a makeover from Suzy.