Chapter 8

Regina's Pov

After finishing packing my stuff and changing, I started to head down stairs.

Looking around the down stairs area there were beer bottles,broken glass,little blood and cigarette buds spread across the floor.

I took out my phone and to find 85 miss calls. The main one blowing up my phone were my babies.

*ring ring*

And there goes another call. Looking at the ID number and saw that it was Noah.

Uh oh😥

Taking a deep breath, I tapped the answer icon.

"Hello my darling brother" saying sweet and innocently

"REGINA ROSEANNA BLACK, DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ARE AND DON'T TRY THAT MY DARLING BROTHER BULLSHIT."

Noah yelled making me pull the phone away from my ear.

"Ok I can hear you,you don't have to yell." I said with my ears ringing

"*sigh* Now tell me why you weren't answering ." He said trying to calm down

*sigh* I then started to explain everything that what happened today.

"There's no fucking way I'm letting you go back with those bastards ." He said in a dark voice

This just made him even more pissed.

Everytime he uses that voice it means his extremely piss. It'll make any one shit or piss their pants literally. It happened with a few of our men.😅

There's probably a vein popping out on his forehead right now.

"I have no choice since I'm still a minor and my so called foster father is dead, they have full custody until I turn 18 which is in five months." I said

"Uncle noah, who are you talking to?" A sweet child's voice asked

I froze for minute when I heard that sweet voice.

"Noah, give them the phone I want to talk to my babies" I told him

I missed my babies so much as I haven't held them or heard their voices in two weeks.

On other end of the line Noah handed the phone to one of Regina's kids.

"Mommy is that you? Can you hear me?" A little girl asked while sobbing a little

"Hey mommy's little Bella, how have you been?" I said

If I don't hear from my babies for more than a week, I'll sometimes go a little crazy. To keep it at bay, I do street fighting to calm my craziness and might have killed a few people doing that time.

"Bell, let me talk to mommy." Hearing a little boy's voice in the background saying impatiently

"No, I just got the phone let me talk to mommy." Bella said stubbornly

They started auguring for a few minutes.

I chucked a little imagining her stomping her feet and making that cute anger face like she always do.

"Bella, let your brother have the phone for a minute." I asked her softly

"Ok mommy." Bella said admitting defeat handing over the phone to her brother

"Hey mommy, we miss you." He said sadly.

"Aww, mommy misses you too." I said

My kids are so cute but can be little demons sometimes. I thought

Talking for a few minutes, I then looked at the time.

"Listen baby mommy has to go but I'll call you back later ok." I said

"Bye mommy" he said sniffing

Hanging up, I then left out the door.

Turning and facing the biologicals, I went back cold.

"I'm finish, we can go now." I said

I remain emotionless not showing a single emotion to them as they don't deserve it. Not a single tear will shed for them.

"I'll have someone ship your bike over." The sperm donor said

"Don't worry about it I've called someone about it already."  I said

I scrolled though my messages for the illegal business.

I have an estimate of five phones,one for each category: Assassin, Hacker, Mafia, CEO and Personal(family/friends).

Stopping and looking at one of the messages,I then smirked.

Looks like the Don of the British wants an alliance.

Putting my phone away I looked back at the asshats.

"Well then lets go" I said turning on my heels and getting into the car.

I hopped into the car with the asshats behind me and then drove off.

*15 minutes later*

Pulling up to the their private jet in which I'm not surprise about, there were two lines of guards with six in each line.

Getting out of the car and walking towards the jet, I felt the guards observing me, watching my every step.

Entering the jet we were greeted by flight attendants and the pilot.

The inside looks cozy with a hint of luxury and not like others that place everything luxurious inside.

"This is your pilot speaking we are now taking off."

Feeling the plane taking off, I felt tired from the past few days.

When the jet stabilize in the air I drifted off to sleep from tiredness welcoming the darkness.