𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 | Headcanon

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

-Lil' Oneshot:

"Hey, Alhaitham, what's wrong?" You touch his cheek, and he slaps your hand off of his face. Realizing what he just did, he backs up and internally punches himself.

"I apologize. From the bottom of my heart. I've gotta go-"

Just as he's about to run off, you grab his hand.

"What's with the mark on your cheek? Did someone slap you?" You say, causing him to stop completely. He opens his mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. He snatches his hand back, but in a soft manner, and continues to walk down the path.

Being the reckless person you are, you keep following him. The Akademiya could scold you for skipping some other day.

A few minutes pass by, and there's silence that accompanies the both of you.

But not for too long.

"What do you want?" He says, his words stern but his tone sincere.

"I want to know what's wrong." You reply, now walking right beside him.

"Will you leave me alone afterwards?"

"From what I'm seeing on that usually handsome face of yours? Nope."

You swore you saw a pink-ish color replace his pale face, but you'd tease him about it another time. 

"Well then, it isn't worth telling you if you'll continue to chase after me." He finally says, before picking up the pace.

"Okay fine! What do ya want?" You shout, now a few meters behind him. Even you weren't planning on having to run after him for who-knows-how-long. Might as well quit now before you regret it later.

"For you to leave me alone!" He shouts back.

"Deal! Just tell me how you got a huge red mark on your face in under 24 hours!"

He finally comes to a halt, waiting for you to catch up with him. When you finally do, he whispers something inaudible.

"What?"

"Some guy was being really sensitive, that's what!" He exclaims with frustration evident in his voice.

"And why are you mad?"

"The Akademiya is threatening to give me a demerit! I didn't even mean for that guy to get mad!"

"A... demerit?" You ask. He massages his forehead, then gestures for you to sit down right beside him on a small bench.

"Demerit. Spelt d, e, m, e, r, i, t. They're basically penalty points that go on your permanent scholar record. Three and you're out." He explains.

"Out of what?"

"The akademiya."

"Forever?"

"Forever." He echoes.

You think for a bit, then come to a conclusion.