As she started to drink the tea, he opened the heating pad, plugging it up before placing it on the nightstand. He then pulled the candles out of the bag, placing one on each nightstand and lighting them.

The candles were 'calming candles' that was mixed with eucalyptus and vanilla.

He walked over to the side that she was sitting at, smacking his teeth when he saw her crying still, trying to wipe her tears away. "Man, what you still cryin' fa, yo shit hurt that bad?"

He picked her up once she wrapped her arms around him, rubbing her back. "It's not that. Why are you so nice to me even when I was being a bitch?"

"Cause you ma wife. Ian finna letchu go out like dat." He said while pressing a few kisses to her temple.

He was so good to her, it began to scare her. It was all she ever wanted, causing her to think he was too good to be true.

"When I wake up from this nap, Ima give you the best head of your life. I promise."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟒:𝟐𝟑𝐏𝐌

"Maybe you can come with me next time, 'cause she wants to meet you." Dakota spoke, pulling the red cropped top over her head.

It had been three hours since she was literally dying, and fortunately, due to the tea and the pain medicine, her cramps had slowed down majorly.

Now, she was getting ready to go to her mom's house for dinner. Since she grew up with Devyn and Maleah, they would be there too. And of course, Hassan and Benji.

Clipping his bracelet, and his watch on, he nodded in agreement. "What if she'on like me? She mean?" He asked.

She shook her head no as she began to lay her edges. She went for a more natural look, rather than dramatic. "No, she's not mean at all. Plus, if I like it, she loves it. I done told her so much good about you, she really doesn't have any space to not like you."

"You be tellin' dukes about me? You in love widda nigga. Fasho." He smirked, spraying cologne on his wrists, behind his ears, and all on his body.

Dakota bit her lip, continuing to lay her edges. She almost slipped up several times, about to tell him that she loved him. But then again, she didn't know since it hadn't been that long since they knew each other.

"Bye boy. Don't let no girls look at you, talk to you, nothing. If they do, let me know." She spoke, wrapping her arms around him from the back as he looked in the mirror, checking his teeth out.

"What that nigga said? I see nobody, nobody but youuu." He sung with a grin on his face. "That shit hit, on foenem!"

In fifteen minutes, they were both finally out of her house. He walked her to her car, holding her purse, water bottle, and the bottle of Tylenol.

"Ima see you lata', Ko. Text me when you get thea'." He said once she settled into the car. She nodded, before grabbing his face, instantly sticking her tongue into his mouth. The kiss lasted for a few more seconds before she pulled away from him.

"Bye bae, I miss you already!"

Within thirty minutes, she was pulling up to her mother's house, in which she lived alone. She had moved out of the house that she lived in for 25 years, once her husband had passed away. She couldn't bare stay in there.