Chapter 2

🔥A/N hey, I need some ideas!🔥

✖️Tris POV✖️
I put into the school's parking lot after Caleb and I already feel people staring at us. I find a park next to Caleb and then we text each other.

You ready - C
As ready as I'll ever be - T

Then we look at each other. 1, 2, 3... then we open our doors and people just stare at us for a while then the next thing I know is nearly every girl at the school is chasing Caleb and I around the parking-lot. I see him walk to a group of guys and hide. After a while I find a group of both guys and girls and sprint towards them. I go into the group and put my finger over my lips telling them to be quiet and duck. Then I hear the group of girls run past and stand up straight.

When I look around the group I see everyone's mouth open. Oh no, I think to myself, do they hate me? Then I keep looking around at everyone's faces.

A tanned girl with dark hair and exceptional fashion-taste speaks up "are you Tris Prior?"

I nod.

"Like the Tris Prior?" she asks again with excitement in her voice, while everyone else stays quiet.

"Yes," I reply "what's your name?"
She lets out I small scream and I smile.

"Omg I'm a huge fan of you," she says "oh and I'm Christina."

"Well Christina it's a pleasure to meet you," I say smiling "and who are these?" I ask gesturing to the rest of the group.

"Oh right," she replied mentally face-palming herself "This is Will, Uriah, Marlene, Lynn, Shauna, Zeke and... Four"

I smile and then lock eyes with the so called 'Four', gosh he's eyes are beautiful, you could get lost in them for hours. Then I say "wait Four as in Four Eaton? The one who one my contest thing?"

He nods "Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you... Tris" he says calmly.

Omg his voice is perfect, he is perfect, I think to myself. "Well I can't wait to spend a day with you" I smile.

"I can't wait either" he says smiling.

✖️Four POV✖️
OMG! It's her! Ok Tobias keep your cool and don't embarrass yourself.

✖️Caleb POV✖️
I run into a group of boys and I introduce myself, to be honest they all had a 'fan-girl moment'. There are 5 of them. Their names are Max, Owen, Josh, Ricky and... Kian?! Wait what?! Kian?! I can't wait to tell Tris who I found.

🔥A/N So...🔥