Chapter two - syrup village, Ussop the liar, Sanji the cook, & Gin

Start from the beginning

Lilith glared at Ussop. "Here luf. I'll make our flag." She looked to Ussop grabbed his ear and whispered in it. He nodded and went to the sail. The female grabbed the black cloth from her brother before he could ruin the thing. The female went to the girls rooms as they sailed. Painting there flag. Once she finished she went over to her bed. And went to sleep.

The female co captain... or boss as her and her brothers crew began to call her shot up out of bed. She had finally got enough sleep. But there was a racket. The female looked to the area the flag was at and realized it was not there. Her brother must have grabbed it and hung it up as she slept. She closed her eyes and chose to change her outfit.

The female walked out of the girls room. Her dress flying slightly as she walked. It had a single slit on the left side of her dress. Her dress was long and reached the flood as she stood. She wore a purple chocker with her beloved necklace hung around her neck. Her dress was galaxy themed with black shoulder straps. Purple and blue covered with a silver flour design along with silver butterfly's.

The female carried limes with her as she walked out

The female carried limes with her as she walked out. She could sense a person with scurvies on her and her brothers ship her eyes slightly narrowed as she walked onto the deck. The female spoke causing everyone to look to her. "Don't worry Nami. I got some right here. And I'll do it. Those idiots will chock the poor guy." The female walked over. Her eye markup and hair visible her eye makeup was blue with purple and silver along with white stars. A two strands of her Snow White hair was pulled back into a low side pony tail some hair twisted around it to keep her hair in place. The female walked to the side of the male as Nami explained to them what was wrong. Her long nails digging into the skin of the limes as she poured the juice into the males mouth. Her nails were black with purple and blue galaxy themed tips.

 Her nails were black with purple and blue galaxy themed tips