Her Eyes Tell [Part 2]

As half an hour passed, our food came. Damn I was feeling so hungry but finally it's here! I look at my wifey who has already started taking pictures of our foods before eating as if it's something mandatory for her to do. But whatever she does, she makes me fall for her every time. Then without setting up the foods properly she started eating. Ah I won't be wrong if I call her kids. I stopped her which made her pout at me , as I smiled.

"Babe calm down, let me set up first and then you can eat as much as you want. You can take mine too, just hold on now." I chuckled as she started giggling.

Air Hostage : "Ma'am here is your food." she said with a smile while passing the food to the girl next to me. But before the air hostage could give her, she said "I'm full." The air hostage got confused along with us but she just kept looking at the air hostage and stayed determined that she wouldn't take it.
Air Hostage : "Sure ma'am ?" she asked. But the girl nod in "yes"
Air Hostage : "Do you want something else then?" she asked again. And the girl nodded again in "No." Then the air hostage said okay and left from there with a goodbye smile. It's the first time she said something. Her voice was low and it felt cold. She reminded me of someone's sad tone that I barely remember...

I looked at her knowing that she's looking at me but as always she looked away cause I looked back. But at that moment I heard a sweet whisper in my ear which is nothing but a melody for my ear to hear. "Hey.. Can you tell the girl next to you to take some sky pictures for me? I tried to take it by zooming but it doesn't look good that I can post... Can you?" she said with a doe eyes. "But babe.. You can say it to her by yourself." I said smiling. Maybe I just wanna avoid talking to her for some reason, I don't know. Then she replied, "She's kind of cold..." Well I totally agree with her cause she is giving these kinds of vibes from the start. Anyone will think she has an attitude problem or is cold hearted. But I decided to ask her anyway because my babe asked for it so why not. "Okay fine. I'll ask. Give me your phone." she gave me her phone right away with a smile and made me smile back. 

As I turned to the girl she was busy looking through the window

As I turned to the girl she was busy looking through the window. "Excuse me..." I said gently. But she didn't turn to me. She heard me right? Or not? I guess not. Maybe she's lost in her thoughts. So I tried again by giving a little tap on her shoulder which made turn her head towards me slowly and those eyes of hers meet my eyes directly. Don't know why but her eyes... are sad... Whatever, I should mind my business anyways cause life is a beautiful mess for everyone, which is maybe messing her up too. 

"Can you take some sky pictures for my wife? She tried to but couldn't get one to keep." She nodded and again I could see a curve in the lines of her eyes but didn't know what it was this time. She took the phone from me and started to look for better angles to click photos. As soon as she found it she started taking pictures. After many clicks she gave me back the phone. Then we start looking at those pictures that she took. "Wow, she really took so many beautiful pictures!!" My wifey was amazed by her photography, not gonna lie, me too. Indeed these pictures are amazing. I decided to say thanks to her for taking these beautiful pics for us. So I turned my head towards her direction which made her look at me.