Jack and Ayano look at Sunny and Mari.

Jack says. "You know Ayano, this isn't bad. Mari has always been a bit gloomy before he came along this helps her."

Ayano states. "Especially with her bully problem, I don't know if they have encountered her I'll ask them."

Jack taps on Mari. "Hey time to get up!" Sunny bounces up, Mari lays still.

Sunny states. "We've been sleeping all day, Mari get up!"

Mari bounces up and hugs Sunny. "If I can't go to sleep I'll make you." Sunny gets up with Mari in his hands, he was strong enough to handle Mari now.

Sunny states. "Mari I don't have time for this, Jack and Ayano are here."

Mari says. "Fine you've convinced me, put me down now."

Sunny sits her down on the ground, Jack and Ayano stare at Sunny and Mari.

Jack asks. "Wait you sleep together like this on a regular basis?!"

Sunny responds. "Yeah, what about it?"

Ayano says. "Come on, I mean are you even real brother and sister?!"

Sunny states sarcastically. "No I'm just a random dude she hangs around."

Jack and Ayano were confused
Jack says. "Really, that's messed up!"

Sunny states. "Yes she is my real sister, I've always known her literally for like 12 years."

Ayano asks. "Than your her older brother?"

Sunny says. "No I'm her little brother, but I've been helping her with a bully problem."

Ayano asks. "Do you mean Kelly."
Sunny responds. "Yeah, she has been pissing me off by insulting Mari."

Jack says. "She has been bullying Mari for a long time."

Sunny states. "I'll put a end to it, watch me."

Jack says. "Sunny, you sound pretty confident have you fought before."

Mari says. "Yeah they did, Sunny was super badass and terrified her!"

Jack says. "It's good that you look after your sister, Sunny."

Ayano agrees. "Yeah Jack is right you are awesome."

They both gave Sunny a thumbs up.

Sunny says. "Thanks, but I just fought cause she was making me mad."

Jack and Ayano said keep up the good work then left.

Sunny and Mari were alone again.
Sunny asks. "You wanna go anywhere."

Mari says. "The school, I wanna show you the outside of it."

Sunny nods.

Mari also says. "Let's go to Gino's after I'm kinda hungry."

Sunny nods.

Sunny and Mari go to the school on the way there they encounter Kelly, but she doesn't notice them.

Sunny and Mari walk in front of the school.

Mari points out all the major locations and then they walk back to Gino's.

Sunny and Mari go inside and order what they want.

Sunny says. "What have your dreams been like in the several hours you were sleeping."

Mari says. "Actually no one gets dreams in the afterlife."

Sunny mumbles to himself. "So that's why I can't go to white space, huh?"

Mari asks. "What's white space?"
Sunny responds. "A safe haven for me."

Mari was confused, but didn't ask about anything.

Sunny says. "Well let's walk home."

Mari agrees. Sunny and Mari walk home.

Mari says. "In about two weeks school will start."

Sunny says. "Okay then."

Mari and Sunny walk into their room. Sunny gets a change of clothes and goes to the bathroom.

Sunny gets done changing and turns around on his bed for Mari to change.

Mari gets changed and walks over to her bed instead of Sunny's. Sunny felt relief as he yawned. It turned out Mari just got her phone and walked over to Sunny's bed.

Sunny didn't say anything and he latched on to Mari tightly, Mari did the same and they both fell asleep.

AN:  I'm sorry if the chapter wasn't good. If you liked it though, cool that's good.