I walked to my locker and put all my stuff in it. When I got to the auditions Ms.A was playing Good Morning Baltimore. I was so excited.

"Alright let's start now. Will Vanessa Dess, Leroy Parker, Sandra Walker, and Danny Ion, please come up onto the stage?" Ms.A asked.

"Wish me luck." Vanny said.

"Luck." We all said. Once they were all up onto the stage Ms.A started talking.

"Vanessa, you can be Inez, Leroy you can be Seaweed, and Sandra and Danny you guys will be detention kids. Please sing Run and Tell That." Ms.a said.

The song started just when the doors opened. It was Nate. Nate did plays too? We made eye contact but I broke it.

They started the song again and Leroy was an AMAZING singer. I knew he was only the first of the guys to play Seaweed but I already think he got it. When they got to Inez's part, Vanny sounded and looked perfect for the role. With costumes and what not she would look exactly like her.

When the song was over everyone clapped loudly. Vanny came back to us and we all complimented her singing.

They called up all of my friends for group songs and they all did really well. I was worried about why they hadn't called me yet.

"Now we will start single auditions. Single auditions take place in the room over there with Mr.Jay." Ms.A said.

"First up, is Kelly." She said.

As Kelly auditioned we could hear her belting out Good Morning Baltimore. From the sounds of it, she was really good. I was shaking in my wedges.

My phone vibrated in my bag. I pulled it out and it was a text message from Dan.

Hey gurlll :))- Dan sent.

Hey, aren't you still in school?-Me

Yeah, but you know me, I don't care.

Mhmmm so how's it going?

Great how about you?

I'm actually at auditions for the play here. Hairspray.

Oh shizzle you'll definetly get watevr part you want. Good luck.

Thxxx tell everyone I say heyyyy

Ok, l8r.

"Up next is Seth!" Ms.A said.

Seth got up and went to the room looking cool, calm, and collected while I was practically going crazy with anticipation.

After an hour I still hadn't been called in for single auditions. Maybe they forgot about me. Maybe they didn't like me. Or maybe they--

"Stacey!" Ms.A called my name.

Finally, I thought. I walked into the room and there was the man. He was wearing a black and gray striped shirt with a long red scarf tied fiercely around his neck. He was wearing black skinny jeans and black vans.

"Why hello Stacey." He said.

"Hi Mr.Jay." I said.

"Alright let's get this over with. I would like you to sing two songs for me. I Can Hear the Bells and Good Morning Baltimore."

"Ok." I said.

I hoped all that practicing payed off.

"I'm ready when you are." He said.

"I'm ready."

When the I Can Hear The Bells began I tried to imagine singing about Shane. As I was singing I was remembering the good times we had back in Los Angeles. As I was singing, my mind wandered off to the thoughts of another guy. Seth.