High-level power users who provide venues and training in the base, they can sign up and choose who they want to train with. Of course, the training costs are borne by themselves, and the base will also collect venue maintenance fees from them.

"I see it too, Lu Song said it's amazing, but it's purely because of his power and endurance, other people can't learn if they want to-"

The man said halfway, turned around suddenly and left.

"Hey—where are you going?"

"Go to his place to sign up, you won't be able to sign up if it's too late!"

The ears of the surrounding people moved, and the number of people who were standing by to watch the fun instantly decreased by more than half.

...

Huazhi sat on the stand as a spectator all morning, maintaining a high degree of concentration and reluctance to blink.

She had thought that Jing Huai was very powerful before, but she never thought that he could be even more powerful!

When she became a human, she always felt that the human body was not very easy to use. Because many times, if she is a rabbit, she can easily avoid it, but when she becomes a human, she cannot avoid it.

But with so many people besieging him in Jinghuai, he still has the upper hand, he is really powerful!

If their rabbit family has a rabbit like him, he is so powerful, and if they teach other little rabbits, their rabbit family must be the most prosperous existence in the forest!

Huazhi looked at it very seriously, and wanted to imprint every frame of him in his mind.

【Flower branch, I have already recorded it for you! 】Little Gray Rabbit made a circle in the air and said proudly, 【If you want to see us later, you can replay it! 】

Huazhi didn't expect the little gray rabbit to have this ability, so she nodded happily, she must watch it several times when she goes back!

"Okay, that's it for the morning." Jing Huai avoided the last person's attack and called to stop.

Everyone was panting heavily, and many of them fell to the ground because their legs were shaking.

He also sweated a lot, Jing Huai wiped his sweat and looked in the direction of the flower branch. The flower branch is a little far away, but from this angle, he can clearly see that the flower branch is sitting in the basket. A small clump, like a white marshmallow.

Seeing that he looked over, the bunny ears suddenly stood up.

Someone asked in disbelief, "Captain Feng, aren't you tired?"

Scenic Huai: "Tired."

Comparing to their feet shaking, his answer has no credibility.

King Huai: "You guys have a good rest and continue in the afternoon."

After he finished speaking, he walked towards the high platform.

Everyone looked at each other, all looked in the direction he had been looking at, where...is a little white rabbit?

Seeing the scenery from a distance, Huazhi wagged its tail happily.

Seeing that he was walking towards her, she simply jumped towards him.

The white and soft little rabbit hopped on the ground and came to him in two or three steps.

Xiang Huai's eyes are very deep, always giving people a sense of indifference and alienation, but now they are dyed with a warm and soft color because of the flowers.