Sloppy

**SMUT WARNING**

Hiro was running as usual until he felt the fever come back. This time even hotter to the point it felt like he was burning. The clouds had cleared and the half moon soon came out. Hiro fell to the ground in agony. Fur grew all around his body, his legs buckled and cracked into strong hind legs, his arms grew in length, a tail soon sprouted from his tail bone. His teeth became sharper and his bottom canines grew longer. His ears changed shape to that of a wolves. His eyes glowed yellow. Hiro felt stronger and more animalistic. He ran on all fours into the forest and into a park nearby. He smelled something sweet and mouth watering. Another smell was dark and threatening, he ran to the source. He saw his neighbor with a red face and a disgusting look. Hiro leaped at him causing him to fall back screaming. He sunk his teeth into his neck and tore away the flesh. Killing him almost instantly. Blood smeared on the sides of Hiro's mouth. Eve stared at the entire ordeal in horror she had to run away or she was next she thought. She felt wobbly and weak and her juices dripped down her legs. Hiro looked at the struggling Eve. Smelling a sweat sent coming from her. He followed slowly not wanting her to feel frightened but it didn't help much. When it comes to a hairy beast it's hard not to be frightened at first glance. She miraculously got to her house almost dropping her keys in the process. She was confused why that thing didn't eat her. He did look familiar she thought. She went to the shower trying to calm herself down and to not panic for what she had seen. A loud thump came from her bedroom. She froze in place hoping it wasn't going to eat her. She grabbed a loofa (as if it would do anything) and cracked the door open only to see Hiro in a beastly state. He was panting huffily and she could see his long member between his legs only semi-hard. She gasped at the sight of it. The feeling in her vagina only got worse. She dropped to her knees as he opened to door. She tried crawling away because she was still scared at the sight of his new form. So many questions flooded her mind at that moment. Her turning around was a bad decision ( I would say good ) Hiro stared at her dripping sex in almost like a trance like state. He smelled the scent so sweet he couldn't resist anymore. Eve had left the shower running, Hiro stepped in slowly, blood washing off his face. He panted getting his mouth closer to her pussy. She felt his breath against her skin, causing chills to course down her body. Her vagina felt as if it had its own heart beat wanting something inside. Hiro began licking her wet vagina inserting his tongue to taste her sweet sexual juices. His long cock now fully erect started to twitch in response as he licked her insides. His balls felt heavy and needed to be released ever since the other morning. He stopped licking Eve and stood up grabbing her legs from behind and raising her ass towards him. His cock hotdogging in between her ass. She felt it twitching smacking against her each time. Her vagina was so relaxed from what ever that creep made her smell. It was an open invitation for Hiro's large member. His cock entered with ease sliding in making a squelching noise. She moaned in pleasure as soon as it went in almost making her cum instantly. He groaned feeling what he was longing for. His cock felt so warm he wanted to stay inside forever. It had fit all the way inside her vagina, making her feel full. She was laying down with her stomach touching the floor, Hiro grabbed the inside of her thighs making her have an arching position. He stayed still for a while feeling her insides as she squirmed underneath him from the length of his cock. He began to go in and out of her, he was basically humping her like an animal in a constant pace. They both felt pleasured in every way possible. She felt his balls smacking against her legs. They were huge and ready to release at any moment. Hiro's pace became faster but he didn't want to cum yet he still wanted to stay inside her. He continued his fast pace they both felt the verge of cumming but Hiro slowed down as soon as he felt that. She became frustrated and wanting to cum. He then increased his speed going in and out. Cum building from his balls at each thrust. Moans and grunts, wet and sloppy noises could be heard through out the house. He was fucking her so hard her insides were starting to feel numb. He finally reached the climax growling and grunting. His hips buckled and he pushed even deeper inside her. She was cumming violently from the feeling of his cum spewing out his cock. She felt cum overflow her vagina. Cum kept leaking out of her sopping hole as he kept his cock still inside her. He stayed in that position for a while. She was so sensitive after the first climax she came just moving around trying to take his cock out. She was on birth control but with the amount of cum coming out of him she might as well be already pregnant. She tried pulling out realizing they are stuck and Hiro is still cumming inside her. It was a knot. He was panting in her ear and licking her face. His wolf side made him unable to speak and only use body language. His tail wagged as they stayed in that position a while longer.