The Bite

Hiro goes on runs regularly every night at 7pm. One day he heard a howl. He was on a street with only the forest on each side. Suddenly a rabid looking wolf came running out the forest. It's was foaming by the mouth with intent to bite. He grabbed a near by stick, hoping it was strong enough to use against the wild animal. It instantly leaped on him biting his right arm. Hiro used his arm as a shield preventing the wolf from biting anything else important. He stabbed the stick in the side of the wolf as hard as he could. The wolf let out a yelp letting go. Just as this was happening, a speeding car was approaching. As soon as the wolf let go Hiro made a run for it. He then heard tire squeals then a loud thump. The wolf had been run over and bleeding from the mouth and dying shortly after. Hiro winced in pain, his arm was bleeding. He hoped the wolf didn't have rabies, maybe it was hungry he thought to himself trying not to worry or panic. A test was in two days for professor Eve's class. When he got home he hurriedly got the keys to his car and drove to the nearest hospital. The doctors came back and said that they don't have any idea if the wolf had any rabies. They needed to body of the wolf to confirm. The doctor treated his arm with antibiotics and a stitches. We will get pest control to find the body. Hiro was a little relieved knowing that. We will call you when we find the body and test wether or not it has rabies. "Thank you and I really hope it isn't." Hiro left the hospital and drove back to his house. He took a long cold shower, he felt a little warm but didn't take much mind to it. He was in no mood to skip professor Eve's class tomorrow. He went to bed and soon fell asleep into a nightmare. He dreamed that he was being chased by a pack of wolves that soon caught up to him. They all jumped at him disappearing when landing on him. He saw Eve in his dream but she was in a struggle against a monster that seemed to be cloaked in darkness. He tries to save her but the closer he tries to get the farther they get. The shadow seemed to be ripping her clothes away from her body. She was almost fully nude except for the panties and pantyhose she had on. Hiro finally caught up and the shadow had disappeared leaving him and his partly naked professor. He was turned on by her body and wanted to rip the rest of her clothes off. He went on top of her cupping her left breast and sucking on the right. He then started ripping away her pantyhose and underwear as if they were made of parchment paper. His long member was twitching and wanting to feel the inside of her walls. Just as he was about to penetrate her the alarm had set off, waking Hiro in a surprise. He sighed and looked at his tent he had made and lifted off the bed sheets. He had to get his boner down. He was ashamed of having a dream about Eve like that and thinking about it when he's about the calm himself down. He pulled his boxers off, his cock twitched as precum dripped from his tip and down the base. He grabbed it and went to work in an up and down motion. He panted from the pleasure and need for release. Precum continuously coming out of his cock. He felt the cum in his balls building up for the climax. He bucked his hips and groaned, almost there he said. He then heard a continuous knock at his door. He stopped in frustration and put his boxers back on. It was his nosey neighbor at the door. Hiro cracked the door open only for his head to only be visible. "Hey I heard you got bit by a rabid animal, I got some at home medicines for that." Hiro doesn't believe in "at home remedies" and declined the offer. His neighbor was a weird short man, sometimes creepy too with how nosey he is to everyone. He insisted but Hiro closed the door on his face. His boner had died down as soon as he saw his neighbors face. He felt pent up but he didn't have time he was going to be late for his classes. He got ready and got to the college, he went through the day like normal, with random students asking what happened to his arm. He just said he had fell down a steep road causing a huge scrape on his arm. He didn't want to go around saying a rabid animal bit him.