Entry

Okay now before we get into the entry process at all I'm going to post the rules one more time, as well as the categories and their descriptions! This way it will save me and the judges from getting twenty questions and correcting people for the same things. If you have an honest question don't be afraid to ask, but I'm just trying to save some of those reiterated ones.

Rules:

1. It MUST be a fanfiction story no matter what type. Anything ranging from celebrities, to movies, tv series, etc, as long as it's a fanfiction it can be entered here.

2. You MUST follow me for updates and information on the contest.

3. You MUST follow the judge of your designated category. After all, they have to work very hard to do their jobs and they deserve to get something back from it. (If you do NOT follow them or me you will lose points in judging or not be allowed entry to the contest. There were quite a few good stories that lost last contest due to this tiny little rule.)

4. You MUST add the hashtag #AutumnAurasContest onto the tags of the story entered.

5. You MUST add this story to a reading list to keep up with it.

6. The story entered MUST be at least 5 chapters or more, exceptions are those with stories that are over 10k words total and people entering into the short stories category.

7. You can enter up to FOUR stories in total but they MUST be in all different categories.

8. If there is any rape/non-con in the story being entered if there's not a warning of it anywhere in the story you MUST let your judge know about it, if you do not you will have points docked. (This is for our judges mental safety since many of them can be triggered by these things.)

Mature/Smutty Stories:
Judge: hoeforjungkook69
This category is for all those stories that are based on sexual or other mature themes. There can be smut and mature themes in your story and it not be placed into this category as well if it fits better into another category. This category is exclusively for the stories where the plot is at least 75% smut or based solely around sexual themes.

Short Stories:
Judge: dimpleboyrm
This category is for any type of short story, no matter the length. We classify a short story as one with less than 20 chapters unless they are super short chapters less than 1k words. (If you are worried your story doesn't fit in this category due to size just ask one of the judges or myself and we'll help you out!) This is also the category that all of those social media stories that DO NOT have any irl chapters would belong in.

Alpha/Beta/Omega Stories:
Judge:  ThickThighsJimin
This category is for all of those stories that are set into the A/B/O universe. Meaning anything with alpha, betas, and omegas no matter the relationships or dynamics.

Polyamory Stories:
Judge: CanYouHearMyFear
This category is for any stories that have more than two people in a relationship together. Be that a sexual or romantic relationship it doesn't matter. As long as there are at least three people in the relationship the story would qualify as this category.

Supernatural Stories:
Judge: Fanfix_Erotique
This category is for all of the stories that have any type of supernatural elements to it. So from vampires, demons, werewolves, magic like witches and wizards as well as superhero sort of characters that don't have special powers from scientific means! So pretty much anything out of the ordinary is able to fit into this category, albeit if it doesn't steer too close to science. In that case, then the story would belong in the Science Fiction category.