Liam Payne: Romantic Imagine

"Why'd you have to be so cute?"

When you came home you heard a scream come from Liam's room. You and Liam had been best friends since you could remember, so now you live together.

"Liam?!" you yell, hanging your coat up and setting all of your stuff on the counter.

"Y/N? Oh, um... Your home early." you walked up to his door.

"Liam, what are you doing? You scared me!" there was a pause.

"Uh, don't come in." he said, his voice cracking.

"Liam, I'm coming in." as you walked in you saw your best friend, the guy you had had a crush on since forever, standing up on his bed, staring at the corner in fear.

"Liam? What the heck?" you smiled at him, but mostly because he was only wearing sweatpants and a snap back. He scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Uh, there was a... Um, there was a spider. I swear it was huge! I'm not a sissy or anything, i just... Um, yeah." you smile at first but then realize he said their was a spider.

"Wait where it is?!" you say, running over to him and standing up on the bed.

"Right there." he said, pointing to a ginormous spider in the corner of the room.

"Oh my god, Liam, kill it!" you say, burying your face into his neck. He smiles at you and wraps his arm around your shoulder.

"Are you kidding? That thing is bigger than anything i could smash it with." he said calmly and you giggled. But again, mostly because you were being held by a shirtless Liam.

"Oh no, its moving." he said, his grip tightening. You peek out and see it moving up the wall and towards you. You grasp as it comes closer and he picks you up, jumps off the bed, and runs out of the room. You scream as he shuts the door behind him.

He sets you down and at first you both look extremely scared, but then you burst out laughing.

"Can i sleep in your room tonight?" he asks, his adorable smile and squinting eyes making you giggle more. You nod and tap his nose. He smiles and faces the ground. I looked back at the room.

"But what about the..." "We should probably call Harry." he said, taking out his phone. "Agreed."