Enhypen As Romance Tropes ! !

Heeseung:

I think I had to give Heeseung the classic Love Triangle. Because personally, I would pick him over any other guy🤭.

Okay but on a serious note, I picked this classic
because I think it fits him perfectly.

I see him as the best friend who has known you since forever, but his feelings were interrupted by a new kid.
But, in the end, it was always Heeseung.
Whether it be the chemistry you two already had, or the absolute adoration for one another, there wasn't a more perfect couple.

Jay:

I'm going to give my personal favorite trope, Forbidden Love, to Jay.

Whether it be because of different backgrounds, or disapproving parents, this boy will do anything to be with you. Even if it means, keeping it a secret that just the two of you know.

And in the end, maybe you'll even escape reality together, run away, and start your own reality.

With Each other.

Jake:

OKAY IM DEFINITELY GETTING BOY NEXT DOOR VIBES.
Maybe even if you're polar opposites, that makes everything better for you two. You, who focuses on studies and is a good student, Jake, bubbly, funny Jake who doesn't take school seriously, perfect match.

To teach each other qualities that the other has is the perfect way to bond.

As they say,
Opposites attract.

Sunghoon:

I'm going to give the classic competitors to Hoon.

Whether it be at school, or in ice skating, the two of you are always competing. But eventually, both of you realized that maybe you weren't mad at each other, but in love.

But now that you know, you spend every moment together. Studying, skating, doing anything, you'd be doing it together.

It dosen't matter who wins anymore, as long as their happy.

"Remember that time when we hated each other? We were so petty.."

Sunoo:

DEFINITELY CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS TO LOVERS.

This romance clichè fits Sunoo perfectly.

You guys have been best friends since diapers and spent almost everyday together. Until one day, you kissed him. It was weird at first because...it was Sunoo. But after a few moments it felt nice, and your brain went foggy.

Ever since, the two of you have been impossibly even more inseparable. Holding hands, kissing, and hugging anytime possible.

Jungwon:

I don't really know if this is a romance trope, but I feel like he'd just be a younger boyfriend you know?

You, who had just started college, kept getting presents everyday from a high school senior. Eventually after he graduated, the two of you were set up in a date by your friends. At the beginning, you were a bit worried about dating someone younger, since they are usually immature. But, as soon as the date was over, you knew that younger was your ideal type now.

Now you two are dating, as happy as can be.

Niki:

Yes. The classic Enemies to Lovers

It all started when he made fun of your barbie backpack on the first day of Kindergarten, and it all escalated from there.

Whenever you were with each other, you never had kind words to say to one another. That was until you got a girl/boyfriend and he got very jealous. He didn't know why, but he just couldn't bear to see you with another girl/guy. It made him go crazy.

As soon as you broke up with them, he immediately told you how he felt.

Ever since then, he's been a cold boyfriend sometimes, but you know at the end of the day, he'd chose you over anyone. You were his favorite person in the world.

-------------------
HIHIHIHIIIIII!!! Okay so, I had originally published a Heejake story under this, but I decided to change it into a different type of series. So, requests are open, you can DM me. I will be doing Enhypen as- or maybe a situation. And I will also do one shots. 

I will be working on this and my book, "The Boy Next Door" consistently!

-Liz.🫶🏽