I (Friends?)

Author's Pov:

It's a sunny day, the sky being crystal clear blue as the sun shines bright up in the sky providing warmth, while the birds chirping a beautiful song around the village.

You took out fresh flowers out of the wooden bucket and started to place them over the wooden display board...

In the eras of kings and queens, the 12th century Solaris village situated in the Empire of Edessa lived a young girl named,  y/n a 23 year old , orphan flower seller girl , the only breadwinner of the house... 

You took out a jug of water and pour a little amount of water on your palm and sprinkled it over the flowers to keep them fresh... 

You turned around to bring more flowers for the display board when you heard a familiar voice from a little afar...

"Ahhh! Yn!! Helpppppp!"

you saw john running towards your shop with sweat dripping down his forehead and panting heavily as he speaks in a very dramatic way.

you sighed, turning around facing him up with your arms crossed and giving him look.

"What is it now john? Wait let me guess, the Wife angry on you again?", you said in a mocking way.

"You already know !!! then why bother asking me with 'what happened!' .

"Just help me out now, how should I save myself from her...." , John said in a pledging tone, while pulling his head hair out.

"Oh my!", you face palmed yourself shaking your head in disappointment.

"wait let me make a really nice flower bouquet , which will please your wife and I'm pretty sure after seeing this one she will definitely forgive you...", you said with a happy grin on your face which assured john that  he definitely will survive from his wife's warth.

"I'm counting on you kiddo, I know only you can save me now", he said.

"Ah come on don't flatter me it won't work you know", you said as both of you burst out in laugher.

"Okay just wait for me, I will be done within few minutes.",  you assured john as you went inside and after a while brought a beautiful flower bouquet in your hand...

"Here you go john..... She can't resist this bouquet...", you grinned happily while winking at him looking proud of your creation.

"You are indeed my knight! That bouquet looks really nice! I hope my wife will forgive me....", he said taking up the bouquet from your hand and looking at it while being awestruck.

"Here...", he placed few coins in your palm.

You bowed down and took the money from him, placing it in the money drawer.

"Hahaha you are most welcome....." , you said giggling at his comment.

"But I really want know what did you do this time?", you asked tilting your head as John glups a lump down his throat. 

"Well umm... the thing is that I broke her favorite  vase, which was a gift from her mother and after this crime scene, I rushed out for work" , he said rubbing his neck with his palm looking down in guilt.

"I didn't mean to break it intentionally, you know..." 

"Ah I know, it was nothing but a mere accident." , you said.