|63| XOXO 😘

Hoiiiii Loviiesss 🙋🏻‍♀️,
I hope you all are very well.
Can you believe it we are just 4 months away from 2023 like really ??
Itni jaldi sab kaise bhaag Raha h 😩

Whatever, we have to keep up with it but it freaks me out.....

Next update is here though and it's not that long. Enjoyieeee.....

Chapter Sixty Three

"I wish you were here, or I was there, or we were together anywhere."

Swati's POV ;

It's been a week we are away and there's not a moment when I can say I don't miss him. I miss him very badly. The moment he reached there, he called me after calling aunty and he was reciprocating the same emotion as mine.

We talk for hours nowadays where I keep listening to what he did the whole damn day. We don't call in the daytime as there won't be anything to talk about later plus I don't want to disturb him during his working hours. We usually call each other at night according to London's time while here it would be early in the morning. So you can say that, I pretty much start having a talk with him and he ends his day after doing a video call.

Blue Dream is doing well with my DDLJ couple and they both are really supportive. I love them. Ansh has gone to Australia with his momma, dadda and grandmother. Though it's a honeymoon for our newly weds, their son didn't want to leave them alone so he too accompanied them. Dylan and Lexi too were so excited knowing Ansh was visiting their city. He came to spend some time with me along with Snowiiee two days back and then this morning they took off the flight to Australia.

It's Sunday today and if he would've been here either we'd have been spending a lazy Sunday cuddling with each other or some movie together but he is there working even today as well just to finish up his project early and I'm driving towards Malhotra Mansion to have yummy dinner made by Aunty.

Aunty and Uncle insisted that I should stay with them but I didn't feel it was right plus that Rishabh is there too and it's better to stay away from such humans.

Soon, I reached there and greeted Uncle and Aunty along with Chachi and Chachu. A formality wali smile at Rishabh only to get back a dirty smirk from him. I literally hate him !!

"You might have come directly from work. Go and freshen up a bit." Aunty said while patting my cheek and I feel the same motherly love as my ma. I nodded to her and went upstairs.

As usual chachi came up with some taunt but I ignored it. She always manages to say something that would hurt me but I don't feel like speaking back to her because her opinion doesn't really matter. Aunty too has stopped her many times but she never stops. Crazy Woman !!

I freshened up while remembering our last stay here and all our moments & memories only bring a wide smile on my face. Last months were nothing but blissful. Life with him is easy and fun.

Thinking all these I walked out of his room and was heading downstairs when someone pulled me into a room. I shrieked but that person placed his palm on my mouth. I was slammed against the door as he caged me and it was none other than that bastard Rishabh.

I tried pushing him but he didn't budge and gave me a dirty smirk. His eyes were filled with lust and he said,"I just want to have some fun with you." And hearing this I didn't think twice before biting him on his palm. Yuck !!