(6) it's believable

Des' P.O.V.
Matt and I are friends but right now I kind of hate him to be perfectly honest. Everything was going great until he showed up, now him and Dee are all over each other. I don't think they're dating but it still pisses me off that he's that close with her. I'm jealous. I'll admit it. I, Destery Smith, am jealous because my friend can be all over a girl that I just met like 2 hours ago and I can't. Crazy, I know. I can't help it though, I wish I could. I'm sure I'll get over it's. It's probably just a small, temporary crush anyways.

**back to what was happening**

Des' P.O.V.
As we made our way to Jesse's and Jeana's room Dee was very very excited. They seemed to think it was cute. It is cute. I wonder what the prank will be.

When we get inside, Dee and I sit on the couch and Jesse and Jeana sit on their bed. Jesses starts off "We've done this before and the reactions were great, but we want to see the reactions when it's not us because some people recognised us and even though the prank seemed real, some of the reactions were too much from some people..." Jeana then says "so we wanted to try it out with someone other than us and you too seem like a really cute couple so I'm sure it'll work out great!!" At this I notice Dee's face turn red. I'm sure I'm blushing too. "We seem like a couple?" I ask a bit surprised. Jeana and Jesse look confused at our reactions and my question.

"Well... yeah...are you not a couple?" Jeana asks slowly. Both Dee and I shake our heads slowly. "Oh...we are so sorry for assuming" Jeana says embarrassed. "Yeah... but! We can still to the prank, right? It's believable!!" Jesse says smiling "a lot of you tubers keep their relationship a secret when dating each other so fans won't have a problem falling for this!!"

"Woah woah woah, what even is the prank??" Dee asks laughing. Jeana laughs "Right! A marriage proposal!!" She answers excitedly. I look at them surprised and Dee seems surprised too. A what?!

A/N so... is anyone enjoying this?? I don't really have any solid plans for this fanfic so if you have any ideas you would like to suggest then feel free to! Please :) Fair Winds Wattpad!!