Chapter 19

Author's POV

You really though I'd give that as an ending?.. Here is what happens after..

After the two were falling together into the light, everything went numb and dark within an instant. It was as if their souls floated into a void of nothingness. Into a plane of existence that was non-existence. Though It was not long until the eyes of Han Jisung opened again. And his memories flooded back as if a dam had broken within his mind. Because he wasn't reborn or reincarnated again. No, his eyes and self were brought back into the world he once knew. 

"HE IS AWAKE. OH MY GOD."

Voices began to mumble about as his vision became more clear. Soon he was able to see that he was in a hospital room hooked up to life support. And Han could see that his mother and father were in tears over his awakening. Soon nurses and doctors rushed around asking questions he couldn't answer as his throat hurt like hell when speaking.

As the commotion continued on, he laid there thinking of the girl he wished he could see and talk to. Han was desperate to see her. To touch her, to be with her. The boy's heart beat fast on the monitor as his adrenaline kicked in just at the though of being back in this world with Y/n. Yet he could not move from his placement. Han was paralyzed and the only thing he could wiggle was his head and fingers.

Two weeks later, after physical therapy and being placed under strict rules, he was given the go to be omitted out of that hospital. From that small white bed, Han was placed in a wheelchair.

Despite his throat being a bit sore still, he spoke in small increments.

"..Mom..?" he asked as she pushed him into the halls towards the reception.

"Yes dear?"

"Where really is Y/n?" she paused at this. For this was not a good sign. The women was afraid to here such name come from her son again. Why? Well to her and every doctor there was, he was medically insane. Just because he was talking about those experiences with Y/n. No matter what he said they believed he was a bit messed up from drugs and the fall from that building. Though, everything that had happened was real. He saw her and he was with her. Han was trying to figure out where she could have gone ever since he had woken up. The boy was so caught up in thought, he wasn't aware he couldn't see the unseen anymore.. Nor was he subjected to tortures of cold hands.

And little did he know as he was pushed out into the exit of the hospital, Han was being watched.

"You think I'll be able to talk with him again?"

"Its his last life after all, who knows if he will fail judgement. Just sit and watch The One's will.." That Angel disappears leaving a lovesick 'being of light' to gaze sadly at her lover's back. With a slow pace, she walks slowly behind him with a clinched heart. Though, this being was ready to experience his life with him through all the new struggles, a new love, and all the way until the moment he dies again.

::: Author's note :::

Thank you for reading! I'm happy to lay this story to rest. I know this is all a bit sudden, but the timing seemed right. I hope you all enjoyed this one. Please look forward to the rest of the series as we have 3 more Stray Kids to go!!