chapter twenty six

😌😌😌😌

😌😌😌😌

Murmurs woke her up. She turned and saw her mum holding one baby and dad holding the other. Zion just watched them, smiling softly.

'What should we name them babe, as grandparents?', Nora asked.

'Hadassah and Deborah, or Catalina and Clara', Jason said watching the baby in his arm.

'They are beautiful', she said from her bed making her parents turn to her.

Nora handed the twin she was holding to Zion before approaching the bed.

'Hi baby, you like the names?',

'Mhmmmm',

'So what do you want to call your girls baby?',

'Faith and Hope Rodriguez', she said with a smile.

'Faith and Hope it is', Nora placed a kiss on her forehead as one of the twins began to fuss.

*****

She was finally cleared for home and she couldn't be happier. Her girls were coming home and meeting her best friends for the first time.

She barely recognized her room due to the renovations that Uncle James and Dad carried out, and of course Mama Becs was there to pray over the room and over the twins. Releasing words of blessings as she laid hands on their foreheads.

'Such beautiful girls!' she gushed over them as soon as they were presented to her.

Now she was in her room trying to rest when a small knock got her attention.

'Come in', she said not bothering to get up. Zion stepped in.

'Hey momma', he greeted

'Hey yourself', she said back with a smile.

'Well I got you something, and something for the girls as well'. He reached into the bag he was carrying and brought out the gifts.

A huge empty photo album with the names Faith and Hope crested on it. An Echo dot, an Owlet monitor duo, blankets for the babies and an adult sized blanket.

'This is so thoughtful, thank you', she smiled as she ran her hand over the blankets.

'No problem at all. I'll let you get some rest, try to sleep okay?',

'Yea, thanks', she moved the gifts off her bed before letting sleep claim her.

She woke up later to find her room quiet and empty. Empty?!!

She sprung up from the bed to see a note that was definitely written by Gabriel..

We have them, calm your titties!!

She laughed, she really missed those guys.

Walking down the stairs she saw Lola first who came to hug her fiercely.