Will You Still Love Me? Jungle Spider X Pregnant Reader. (OLD)

(So sorry, this is the best picture I could find also, I didn't know exactly what to write here so...)

You walked back and forth in your living room not wanting to believe what you were seeing. You were indeed pregnant and it was no one other than your boyfriend Sages. How could it be anyone else?

You washed your hands and stood in the kitchen tapping your foot debating if he'll leave you when you tell him. "Don't worry (Y/n), you can tell him!" You assured yourself.

Hiding it isn't an option, how would you explain your stomach looking like someone shoved a watermelon down your throat?

"I'm stressing too much over two words." You sighed and turned your attention to the door. Sage walked in and set the groceries down.

"Hi (Y/n)." He smiled and walked over to you. "Hi honey." You put on a fake smile hoping that maybe you could fool him, but to no success he knew something was up.

"I know that's not a real smile. If there's something wrong you can always talk to me about it." He said as he sat at the dinning room table.

You put one finger up to say "one second" and walked off to the bathroom where you kept the pregnancy test.

You then walked back into the kitchen and hesitantly set it down. He looked at it then back at you. By now you were crying.

He smiled and stood up. "Hey don't cry, isn't this a good thing?" He asked and wiped away your tears then pulled you into a hug.

"I was so worried you'd leave me."

"I'd never do that." He said and you instantly felt a wave of relief wash over you.

"How about I cook dinner tonight?" He asked as he pulled away. You nodded and sat down at the table.

"What do you think we should name it?" He asked as he dug around in the cabinets. "If it's a girl I think I'd name it (G/n)." You said and wiped away the rest of the tears.

He nodded. "If it was a boy I'd name it (B/n)." You both agreed on what names you liked and wrote them down.

~~~nine months of pregnancy and three lovely years of parenting later~~~ (I was being sarcastic about the "lovely" part. Parenting is hard.)

You and Sage walked alongside each other to the park with your three rambunctious children skipping ahead.

You looked at the two rings on your finger and smiled knowing that he was yours and you are his.

(B/n), (o/B/n other boys name), and (G/n) raced to the slide and fought over who got to go down first. Sage chuckled and sat down on the bench next to you.

"To be honest, I never thought I'd have a family." He said and looked up at the sky. "But I do."

You smiled but turned your attention to (G/n) when you heard her scream. She tripped on her shoe laces and fell. She scratched up her knee on the concrete.

You got up and whisked her to the bench shushing her wails on the way. You put disinfecting +pain relief cream on the wound after washing it out. You put a bandaid on the spot and let her continue playing.

"We should really keep a closer watch on them." Sage sighed. "No, let them make mistakes. They'll learn from them and they'll be more observant of their surroundings."

He nodded in agreement and watched all the kids play together. "I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Sage."

Your odd, yet wonderful family.

Woo! Another one finished. I tried my best to get what I thought you were looking for @kitty-chan33 it's harder to write these since my computer's going to go to the shop soon. It's broken T-T so fun, I have to write these on my phone. Well, see you next update!