Stormy Nights Reading Challenge

Reader Rules and Guidelines

As with any challenge, there must be rules. The point is to read as many stories in the #WPSN22 Stormy Nights Reading Challenge list as possible. In other words, you can read any story you'd like on Wattpad, but ONLY the participating stories are included in the challenge. As your hosts, we needed to come up with a way to keep track of participating readers. Please pay close attention to the following guidelines so that you get proper credit for the stories you read.

You must choose stories in the 2022 Stormy Nights Challenge reading list or in this challenge book.

After selecting a story, read at least 3 chapters before selecting another story. However, you can read as many chapters as you'd like as long as they are participating books. Please note: author notes, aesthetic pages, and paid chapters or story branches do not count.

You must leave a comment pertaining to the plot on every chapter you read, and you MUST include the hashtag #WPSN22. This hashtag will allow the authors and hosts to keep track of all readers participating and how many chapters were read. That way, at the end of the challenge, it will allow us to choose the winners with the most reads. (One grand prize will be awarded to the reader with the most chapters/stories read, along with two runners up.)

Please remember: the more chapters you comment on using the hashtag #WPSN22 and the more stories you read the better chance you have to win! All the chapters you read will be combined! Winners with the most reads will be notified via Wattpad DM at the end of the challenge, and will also be announced in this book.

The most active readers will receive shout-outs at the beginning of every week!

Cheers and Happy Reading!