?..

They finally got to the blondes room. It was to awkward to watch them in silence. And the blonde knew when the raven wanted to talk, it was serious. So he just kept quiet. Until Naruto sat on his own bed, wondering why the raven was still standing.

"Are you okay? What did you want to talk about.? "

oh gosh this is awkward. The raven wanted to say something.

"I-i like you...? And not just a-as like friends I mean.. I like you.. And want to be your lover.. Your other half. I want to be on your side forever. And no I'm not joking. I-i I have had feelings for you ever since we where kids and I guess I was kind of blind to notice. And I'm sorry if I've been to clingy these past weeks.. And I'm also..sorry if I'm talking too much-" sasuke looked to his right, afraid to even look at the blonde.Naruto got up from the bed, now standing in front of the raven.

"I.. I need time to think.. And.. Process what you said. Alright..? "

sasuke gasped quietly. He knew it.So many feelings just overflowing.

"Alright.. I'll leave then. And.. I'm sorry for bothering you. " he left the blondes house without another word. He was.. Humiliated, heartbroken, sad. He was feeling so many emotions he's never had before. And as soon as he entered his house, he completely broke down. Falling down as he leaned against the door. Hugging his legs.

The next morning he woke up he was still at his front door, laying down on the floor, using his arm as a pillow. 'Shit.. ' he mentally cursed. He wanted to cry again but he felt completely worn out from yesterday night. As he got up he groaned as his head was pounding. But he was still able to head to the bathroom and do whatever he pleased. Though he felt like just laying in bed all day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry if this is bad I kinda rushed because an idea popped up in my head and I just wrote whatever I was thinking. Anyways byeee 😋😭❤