Episode 18: The Demon Kings Ultimate Strike!!

Start from the beginning

---

Referee: 1st Battle!!

*Bell and Chiyoh took positions as the battle was about to begin*

Referee: Ready Set!!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*The beys were off and Belial and Perseus raced around the stadium at full speed and came in for the attack in the center*

Bell: Go for it Belial!!

Chiyoh: No mercy Perseus! Strike it down!!

*Belial and Perseus kick things off with a powerful array of attacks, the 2 beys clashed and locked with full force*

Chiyoh: Now tear it apart!!

Bell: It's no use!!

---

*Aiga watched the battle from the viewing booth and he was very amazed at both the skill the bladers were showing off*

Aiga: Looks like Bell has gotten stronger after all..

-

*Valt was watching the battle closely as he was worried Chiyoh would tap into her dangerous power again*

Valt: Come on Chiyoh..

---

*Both beys were knocked back and Belial started to race around the stadium once more and Perseus tried to lunge at it but failed and hit the wall*

Chiyoh: Tch.. not yet..!!

*Perseus managed to recover and began to pick up speed and chased after Belial once again but Belial was faster*

Bell: Catch us if you can! Adventure Flash!!

*Belial darts away but Perseus used its Shot Driver to launch itself into the air and when it landed back in the stadium, it began to pick up some major speed*

Bell: W-What?! 

Chiyoh: There's no escape!!

*Belial came back around and was coming straight for Perseus, taking Chiyoh completely by surprise*

Chiyoh: W-What the?!

Bell: Destroy them now! Divine Bomber!!

*Belial clashes with Perseus and knocks it out of the stadium with a single blow but Belial also hits the wall and goes flying out too*

Chiyoh: Tch..!!

Bell: What?!

*Both beys hit the ground at almost the same time, Belial landing a second after*

Referee: Divine Belial with an Over Finish, Bell earns 1 point!!

*The crowd erupts with a round of loud cheers and Chiyoh was not impressed, her frustrated face became more intense as her eyes began to glow with a purple aura*

Chiyoh: Demon King..

---

*Rashad was impressed by Bells strength but also a bit concerned about what Chiyoh had up her sleeve for the next battle*

Rashad: The battle isn't over yet Bell, don't let your inner Demon King come out just yet..

---

*Chiyoh went back over and picked up her bey and she felt its power course straight through her veins, her thoughts were interrupted by Bells voice*

Bell: How's that for a first battle? We're only getting started!