❗️Bridge (One)❗️

***Warning—Mature scenes ahead***

What once was tension taut as a guitar string tuned too harshly was snapped like a tendon

Velvet caresses and supple sighs falling against parted lips.

Carefully calculated fingertips brushing the sweetened sublimity of an arched neck. 

Kade's deft hands roved my body like a sculptor to his statue; a painter to his canvas; an architect to his cathedral. 

A priest to his deity.

His mouth landed on mine like an exalted prayer on his lips.  He slammed them down hard and our noses brushed, bodies impossibly close, desperate to close any lingering space. 

The magnificence of it was so much that it tore a gasp from my throat, more a whimper than a moan, but it snapped a tether in Kade. 

His tongue thrust into my mouth and licked his way around my lips until a convulsing throb pierced down low in my abdomen. 

I waited for the warning bells to peal through my mind, to force me to pull back and evaporate from the situation like I was never really there in the first place, but they never came. 

Instead, my head was filled with the sounds of my hands desperately gripping Kade's neck and hair in my hands, our lips kissing and sucking and biting—

His hands went roaming, one hand reaching over to expertly slide me over across his lap with not even a whisper of protest. 

Straddled across him, the waist of my dress hitched over my hips and exposed the most sensitive parts of me, but not once did my hands leave his neck or the crush of his hair that I'd coated my fingers in. 

And it was only when a free hand of his suddenly came up to clasp my jaw in it that my bones seemed to melt underneath my simmering skin.

There was a frenzied keen that slipped past my lips but he swallowed it up—swallowed everything up and breathed a life into me that I didn't know I could ever feel again. 

My hands clawed at him and tugged him closer, my hips rotating and undulating across his lap until I was mindless, unhinged and panting and needy. 

His lips were wrenched away from mine in the span of a stuttered heartbeat and then his eyes were on mine, tugging my attention from his lips as he glanced at me lazily, and then that hand that had bracketed my jaw was suddenly in front of his mouth. 

I couldn't look away—hypnotized, spellbound, utterly enthralled. 

My eyes were cloudy with desire and his finger was in his mouth, sucking leisurely, indolent and slow. 

Making sure that I was watching with rapt attention. 

And then the material of my dress was no longer in the way as he forewent my underwear completely, shoving the lace band of the simple white thong to the side and diving that finger inside me without warning.