Chapter twenty-three

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes at how overdramatic he was, he complained and whined the entire flight back from Russia.

"Stop being such a dramaqueen, it's not that bad" I said, earning a shocked look on his face as he placed his hand on his chest.
"Not that bad?!" He repeated, of course Ivan wasn't going to be happy when I asked to get Barszik back, you don't take back a gift.

Bruno lifted up his shirt, and I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips at the sight of the tattoo Ivan engraved right below Bruno's navel.
"THREE INCHES" and an arrow pointing down. Ivan was one creative motherfucker.

"If its not that bad, then why the fuck did you put me on the table in front of that piece of shit Ivan, instead of getting the punishment yourself" He huffed, as he looked at the tattoo.
"Because if that tattoo was on me, then it would've been a lie and lying is a sin" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes, and glanced at his phone. Midnight.
Bruno made his way to me, and even though I pushed him away he still managed to hug me.

"feliz cumpleaños, hermano" Happy birthday, brother.

Although I wasn't a big fan of birthdays as I didn't see the meaning behind celebrating a simple date put on a passport, I couldn't help but smile at the fact that Bruno have become the brother I should've had.

"Um, can I come in?" Luna caught our attention, as she stood at the door, not entering even though it was open.
"Si" I answered, looking away as I felt too ashamed to look in the same beautiful green eyes that were filled with tears not too long ago.

She entered the room, and stopped in front of my desk.
"Should I stay awake through the night in case someone comes back injured?" She asked.

She was so thoughtful, and although I usually viewed this as weakness, It only made her better in my eyes.
"No, there's no need, if someone gets injured there wont be enough time to bring them back here." I answered, I didnt want her to be awake the whole night, she needed to rest.

"okay" She said, as a look of unsureness appeared on her face.
It looked like she wanted to say something, but decided not to as she exited the room in silence.
She didn't look at me at all, she probably hates me now and with reason.

Just as Luna exited, Alexa entered the room.
A smile forming on her face, as she grabbed her personalized pink glittery gun.
"Vamos"

--———————————- || ———————————

"Cover me!" I shouted to Bruno, as I started running from post to post, bullets barely missing me by inches. "Thanks for the one second notice" Bruno shouted angrily, as he barely had time to cover me when I ran before, he could answer.

I ran out of the building, and when my eyes found the shipment, I had hit jackpot.

I sneakily made my way over, shooting five guards on the way.
This was way too easy, almost embarrassing for Lorenzo to make alliance with such a weak gang.

I broke the lock and opened the doors revealing the shipment filled with cocaine and other drugs.
"Perfecto" I said, as I grabbed my phone, to tell the rest of the gang.

"Not so fast, amigo" A familiar voice said.
Ronan Woodsen, the most fucking annoying white man I've ever met.

I turned around, facing the gun he held inches away from my face.
"Woodsen" I smirked, "Fake tan and your mom fucking a Spanish man doesn't make you spanish, amigo"
Seeing his face heat up in anger was satisfying,
"Shut the fuck up Romero" He spat, letting my words get to him.