𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Bakari
3 years later

"thank you, come again

"thank you, come again." jalaiah smiled excitedly waving goodbye to one of her customers.

I sat in the waiting area for her to finish up work. "hi baby" laia smiled brightly as her eyes landed on me, walking over to me I stood up hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"good afternoon gorgeous, you ready to go?" I asked pulling away from our hug.

"yep, let me go tell dej that I'm leaving." she told, I nodded walking into the sitting area in the mall.

I sat on the arm of the chair, checking my phone and texting my manager back about inventory.

I opened my own hookah and grill lounge which has been very successful. Me and Laia are living good both of our businesses are thriving and I left that street shit alone.

jalaiah

I told deija that i was leaving and for her to lock up when she left

There were still a handful of customers in our boutique when I walked out of the store seeing my man sitting waiting for me. "I'm ready" i cleared my throat.

"cool, how was your day?" Bakari asked taking my hand in his as we walked toward the entrance and exit of the mall that me and deija boutique was in.

"it was very busy. I actually talked with Nina today about that location downtown." I smiled, Bakari held the door for me as I walked through.

"that's good, I'm proud of my lil entrepreneur wife" Bakari smiled stopping and pulling me into him. We shared an quick, yet passionate peck on the lips.

Me and Deija opened our own boutique in the biggest mall in our hometown two years ago and now, we want to expand to our own store with our own parking lot and a huge sign out front.

Bakari opened my door for me I got inside and waited for him to get inside too. I already put my seatbelt on and he did the same than pulled out of the parking garage.

Teachme by Musiq Soulchild played in the background while Bakari gripped the steering wheel with his left hand while his right hand gripped my inner thigh, moving upward making the heartbeat between my thighs pound more and more.