Feelings

It has been a day since the funeral, a day since what Tyler did. I never expected that from him, i probably should have pushed him away or something. Why did he do that? As much as i tried not to think about Tyler, my brain just didn't want to stop. After the funeral i told him I was hungry and both he and Andrew went god knows where, but wherever they went they came back with bags full of strawberry laces. I don't now how they figured out that was my favourite snack, maybe it was theirs too. Whatever happened then I had to get it out of my head because Tyler was back to avoiding me now. And I was avoiding him too.

I haven't seen Sam since the funeral, he disappeared almost right after. In all honesty I felt really bad, i let Tyler comfort me.

I let him hug me

I hugged him back

Sam watched it all.

He must have been upset, we weren't together but I knew he was upset. Maybe even jealous. Sam is the one I like, I like him. Not Tyler.

Sam was the one who made me laugh, i liked him and he liked me there was nothing more to it.

Sam should have been the one to comfort me.

All I knew right now was I needed to find him, i knew I couldn't go to his room because there's a chance Tyler was there and I really didn't feel like seeing him and I doubt he wants to see me either. I was gonna see him after my classes, i had one left and then I was going to him.

________________

Daisy and Maya had been stuck to me like glue, constantly asking me if I needed anything. Daisy had been asking me to go shopping with her every chance she got because apparently my wardrobe needed 'serious updating' at least that's how she put it.

I don't think it's that bad, although in truth i never payed attention to clothes. It's never been important to me. I never thought dressing 'badly' was that big of a deal but apparently according to Daisy it was catastrophic.

Looking at my wardrobe now all I had was jeans and some leggings, shorts, t shirts and a few hoodies. It really wasn't that bad. "We need to go shopping after classes tomorrow, even if I have to drag you there"

I know she meant that.

"Fine, I'll go" I sigh in defeat. At that she gave an evil smirk and sat down on my bed as i looked through my wardrobe for a change of clothes since I was in my training ones.
"Are you gonna tell Sam how you feel?" she asks

"Yes, that is when I find him" I had been out looking for him already but I couldn't find him.

"Oh that's no biggie, Maya just texted me saying he was at the piano near the stairs. She also said she texted and called you too but you didn't reply"

"Well that's because I don't know where my phone is" I say, this is typical me. I lose everything.

"Of course you did" she rolls her eyes "Anyway you to and get your man, I'll be waiting. I expect to know all the details"

I nod and shut the door on my way out.

______________

I finally found Sam, as Daisy said he was sitting at the piano. He didn't seem to know what he was doing, he was just pressing random keys lazily. I made my way to him and he must have felt my presence because he spun round on his seat. At seeing me, the smile that I hadn't seen in so long appeared on his lips. I sat next to him and started to play one of my favourite songs on the piano.

When I finished I saw he was just staring at me in pure amazement "You are seriously good at everything" he chuckles

"Not everything. Apparently I can't pair clothes right." I say remembering what Daisy had told me about my horrible fashion sense.