*-Nightmare-*

☀️Sun POV☀️
All the children have gone home and the day was finally over. I went back down into the daycare and began to clean up. While I was picking up toys off the ground I heard Moon call my name. "SUN! YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" He ran towards me and grabbed my wrist, dragging me with him.

"What? What's going on?" I looked behind me and saw the daycare full of smoke, slowly burning down. My eyes widened. I coughed, struggling to keep up. Moon glanced down at me then picked me up. I held onto him tightly and looked back at the daycare.

Suddenly Moon threw me aside. I groaned in pain and tried to sit up. I watched Moon get hit in the leg with a plank, snapping it off. I gasped and ran towards him. I fell down on my knees. "Moon? I-it's okay! You're okay! We can still make it, together!" I stuttered, voice shaking. I took his hand in mine. "H-here, I'll help you get up, okay?"

He calmly smiled at me. "Leave me here, Sun." I could feel my eyes fill up with tears. "No. No, please stay with me.." Before I could say anything else, he powered off in my arms. I held onto him and sobbed into his chest.

Everything started to fade to black.

(I suck at writing angst istg ☠️✋)

I woke up, gasping for air. "Sun?" I slightly flinched at the sound of Moon's voice. "Sorry." I rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hands.

"No need to apologize. What happened?" Moon sat up and wrapped his arm around me. I laid my head down on his chest, trying to calm down. I explained everything. He nodded. "Everything is okay, you're not going to lose me." He smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

He stood up. "Stay right here, I'll-" I grabbed his arm. "Please don't leave.. ." There was a moment of silence, then he sat back down.

I gripped onto him tightly. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around me. He hummed a soft laugh. "It's alright. I'll always be here, okay?" He laid me down, pulling the covers over us. He caressed my back, Making me relax a bit. Shortly, I fell asleep in his arms.

Next Morning
I slowly opened my eyes. I sat up and stretched. I looked over and saw Moon still sleeping. I smiled and stood up. Not gonna lie I was still pretty tired. I got myself a sundrop to help wake me up. It was about 5:50. I decided I would wait a bit until I would wake Moon up. I sat back down and stared at the wall, zoning out.

Multiple minutes go by without me realizing. I snapped back into reality. I looked down at Moon. It's 6, I should probably wake him up now. I shook him lightly. "Moony? The daycare opens soon." He opened his eyes and looked up at me. He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Good morning starlight.." He got up. I watched him leave the room then got up as well.

Once I walked out of the room I sat down at the edge of the balcony and waited. I yawned then rested my head on the palm of my hand. I could barely keep my eyes open.

Suddenly I heard the daycare doors burst open, following along with energetic and loud children. I sighed. I stood up and went down to greet them. A few hours went by and I already felt so tired. Moon would have to catch my attention sometimes since I would be on the verge of falling asleep.

3rd person POV
Moon looked over at Sun. He could notice him dozing off. 'Again?' He decided he would do naptime earlier then usual, that way Sun could get a small nap. He walked over to the children. "Alright kids, it's naptime." They weren't too happy to hear that but Moon managed to calm them down and get them to sleep. Once he was done with that he looked for Sun.