chapter 4

{Kyokos pov}

[Lunch]

Everyone is eating together, happily chatting. They're all enjoying their lives, with all their friends. But I... I have no one.

I went to the toilets since there was no room for me."What's a freak like you doing here!" A blonde girl snickered. It was Hiyoko. "I just came here to eat my lunch" I replied.

"Not for long!" She cackled, before grabbing my lunch and throwing it in the toilet. I stood there and watched as she ran out, grinning wickedly.

Why? Why is this happening... to me? What did I do? All my life. I've been suffering, I've been trying my best to impress everyone, to keep to their standards but all I get back, is despair...

Despair that's shattering my hope for this world, hope for this life, hope for love...  Makoto...

[Flashback]

"You shouldn't of spied! It is really sketchy! People will think you're a stalker, like Toko!" A voice said, the voice was coming from a person, I couldn't see their face.

A dark shadow covered the speaker's face. They sounded like Makoto, at least I think so... I can no longer recognise his voice.

I couldn't control my body... it was like it was doing everything for me... I felt myself, falling, I was unable to stop my self. I closed my eyes.

[End of flashback]

*huh? Where... where am I? This... this is my classroom, I should get inside, before I am late.* I pushed open the door, and a bucket of cold, sticky slime fell on me. But there was multiple hard objects. "Huh? What's this?" I questioned "have one guess!" A boy smirked
I looked closer. "Are these...? Wait... where's? Where's Kiza-Kizakura!?"

My while body froze, I felt myself unable to move, I was angry, scared, sorrowful... I was an outcast among these people... now I understand, I understand that the students at hopes peak really, truly are monsters...