𝟱𝟮👾

an: i forced myself to write a chapter

"I can't believe coach made us do 20 laps today," Kuroo complained on the FaceTime call while you listened.

The call was on pause and you were too busy texting Terushima to even hear what he was talking about. It wasn't like you wasn't listening it's just that it was difficult to do two things at once; which was texting someone while on the call with someone else.

"Hellooo Y/N are you even listening to me?" Kuroo dragged out as you were texting Terushima giggling while covering your mouth.

"What was that?" You asked taking your screen off pause and staring at the top of your screen impatiently waiting for Terushima to text back.

"I said..." Kuroo started as Terushima's contact pull up at the top your screen as a notification causing you to put your screen on pause again.

"Y/N," Kuroo uttered your name with a serious voice.

"I'm so sorry it's just this guy, He's so stupid," you chuckled referring to Terushima.

"What guy?" Kuroo raised a brow as you took your screen of pause gazing at his expression for a second.

"Terushima, he's just so dumb," you explained the call as the call went silent.

Kuroo pursed his lips together into a thin line while chewing on his inner cheek causing his cheekbones to protrude out. He could hear the sound of your nails hitting against the screen of your phone rapidly as you texted Terushima.

His stomach felt weird knowing that you were speaking to another guy but he decided not to dwell too much into it.

Otherwise he'd just overthink things to the point where he couldn't even sleep anymore.

"Ok cool I'm going to bed," Kuroo murmured checking the time on the top left of his phone noticing that it was almost 12 am.

Before you could even say bye, the call cut off.

A the whole weekday went by and it was finally the weekend. You were happy that you were able to relax without continuous revision and pressure from your school for your upcoming finals exams.

You also went the whole day without texting, speaking or FaceTiming Kuroo. You did send him a text just to find out that he opened it the next day and left you on open on top of that; so you decided not to bother him anymore.

You had other things to focus on than to worry about being left open from some guy who was probably just as busy as you were.

You laid on your side just thinking to yourself when suddenly your phone buzzed repeatedly showing multiple notifications from a new group chat.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗖𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟!

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗮
UH OH!
BACK AGAIN!

𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼
BACK TO BACK
MAYBACH STACK
DA M'S

𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼BACK TO BACKMAYBACH STACKDA M'S