Time skip

It was now time for The Tag team match between Jake Helmsley and his mystery Partner against the Miz and Mizdow The Miz and Mizdow made there entrance first they were waiting for Jake Helmsley to make his entrance Next. But he was doing Something Special for it because the theme that played was Are You Ready Degeneration X Jake Helmsley's partner was his God Father the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels they were accompanied by Road Dog Billy Gun and X-Pac everyone was still in Shock that Shawn Michaels was coming out of  Retirement for one night only. Jake Helmsley started the Match first Against The Miz who every time Jake was about to Grab him he would Cower in the Ropes That Made Jake but eventually that Game plan Backfired when Jake finally got his hands on The Miz and Threw him halfway across the Ring. About 12 minutes later Shawn Michaels tagged in he and Jake did The DX Combination which is a Sweet Chin music Pedigree Combo but right as Shawn was going for The Pinfall The Miz and Mizdow rolled out of the Ring like The cowardly Heel's that they are. But Jake and Shawn Caught up To Them and Threw them back into the Ring. At one point The Miz had the Match one after hitting the Skull Crushing Finale on a Steel Chair to Jake Helmsley when the Referee was down. But the Miz had his feet on the Ropes but X-Pac Knocked The Miz's feet off the Ropes then Mizdow got in DX's faces and X-Pac hit the X-Factor to Mizdow on the Floor. The Miz was Distracted by this as He Turned around He ran straight into a Skull Crushing Finale Jake Helmsley then he Tagged in Shawn Michaels who climbed to the Top Rope hitting a Picture perfect Elbow drop getting the three count and The win this was Nice for one night only for Jake Helmsley to be a honorary member of Degeneration X and for Shawn Michaels to come back this would be a night to remember for a very long time.

A Little bit later

It was now time for The No Disqualification match between Brie Bella and Stephanie McMahon This was going to get Ugly right out of the Gate Brie Unleashed that her new Move set which consisted of Brutal strikes and Painful Submissions.

Match highlights

While going for a Dive Brie used a Steel Chair while doing a Elbow drop

Stephanie McMahon power Bombed Brie into one of The announce Tables

Brie Speared Stephanie through One of the Barricades

About 15 minutes in after Stephanie Went for a Spear Brie Counterd with a Drop Kick to the Knees with that Brie Picked up Stephanie hitting her new Finisher a Ripcord Knee Strike Running Power Slam Combination. after the match was over as a sign of Respect Brie Helped Stephanie McMahon to her feet and helped her Backstage.

A little bit later off Camera

Stephanie McMahon Brianna it's fine that was actually kind of Fun

Brianna sorry I was super Nervous I thought I was going to be in trouble.

Time Skip

Malickai vs His father Kane was a barn burner of a match each of them knowing each other so well at one point when Kane Had the upper hand all of a sudden the Lights went Out And when they came back on The Undertaker was there Right behind his Half Brother. Right as Kane turned around The Undertaker Did the Tombstone pile Driver to Kane not Once but twice before disappearing again when the Lights went off and Came back on.  Malickai recovered first doing Something he's never done before Climbing up to The top rope and hitting the Moon Sault. Getting the three count and The Win. After the match when Malickai got backstage he was congratulated by his Girlfriend The Anti Diva Paige who was very proud of him.

Time skip

It was time for The main event Joseph Marteniez vs John Cena in a Hell in the Cell match John came out first But when Joseph came out He gave the Shirt he wares to The Ring to his sister Pamela Marteniez aka Bayley who was sitting In the Front Row.

When the match finally began Joseph right out of the gate hitting John Cena with those heavy Strikes of his when John Cena was starting his Comeback when he went for a Shoulder Block he Ran straight into a Choke Slam From Joseph Marteniez who only Got a two Count. Half way through the Match Rusev invaded the Cell hitting Joseph Marteniez with a Steel Chair so many times the Chair was Bent. Just as things looked Bad Malickai rushed out to the ring Ripping The Cell door of it's hinges he grabbed a Kendo Stick and hit Rusev so many times it broke He then Choke Slammed Rusev into a Table that was set up in the Ring. that's when John Cena got up Malickai Kicked John Cena in the Balls Then Joseph Marteniez quickly got up flipped John on His Stomach quickly Locking in The Triangle Armbar After Minutes of Struggling John Cena had no choice but to Tap out.

Time skip after the Payperview is over

Joseph Marteniez got his Bags packed for his Flight Flight to Las Vegas the last time he did something this dumb without thinking Is when he beat The shit out of His Mom's old Boyfriend that was abusing her at the Time.

Time Skip the next Day

The Small Wedding was a bit Special Brianna Took all of the Photos Stephanie ended up Taking Joseph's last name so from this moment On she Was Stephanie Marteniez.

Author's note

Next Chapter

Raw after Hell in a Cell

Joseph Marteniez begins to Taunt Brock Lesner

Jake Helmsley and Malickai face The New Day