Chapter 1

Mr. & Mrs. Impossible... Hell No!

                                   "You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it." - just for fun :)

--- 1 ---

*Arianna Carlson*

I looked at my dress over and over. It barely covered my legs and the neck was a little too deep. “Are you sure about it Leah? I think I should change it.” I started tossing the dresses in my suitcase.

“Don’t be a geek Arianna. It’s perfect. Brandon is gonna go nuts.” She grinned at me.

“He’s gonna think I’ve gone nuts!”

“You’re just freaking out about the thing with your parents. Don’t worry; we’ll all talk them out of it. Just don’t worry.”

“You can’t talk them out of it. Nobody can do anything!” I made a face as I remembered the last conversation I had with them. It was a nightmare. “I don’t know what to do about Brandon.”

“What about him?”

“I haven’t told him yet.”

“Don’t tell him now. At least not now. Don’t ruin fun for both of you. Alright?” she patted my shoulder and smiled. “Now cheer up c’mon! We’re here to have fun!” she squeezed my hands enthusiastically.

I shrugged off all the thoughts from my mind and grinned. I can worry later but for now, I need to enjoy things. Suddenly Leah pinched my cheeks and I screamed in pain. “What was that for!?” I winced.

“Now Brandon won’t be able to resist you. Trust me. It always works.” she grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room.

My breath got caught as I looked at him. God! Why does he have to be so perfect! His silver-blue eyes locks with mine. I could see the vein in his temple throbbing because his heart was going wild. So was mine.

“Welcome to Vegas baby!” Eddie whistled, startling us.

I blushed hard. Brandon smiled shyly at me, clapping his hand at Eddie’s back.

“Shut up Ed.” Leah said. “I’m sure you’ll forget us once you hit the bar.”

“I’m sure he won’t.” Eddie pointed Brandon.

So here’s the deal. I’m Arianna Carlson, girlfriend of Brandon Montgomery. Leah Emerson and Eddie Pierce are our best buddies and we are in Las Vegas… just for fun!

Brandon moved towards me and I noticed that Leah and Eddie had already walked out of the suite. I felt myself growing hot. My cheeks started burning and I couldn’t control my smile that was growing wide with every step Brandon took towards me. His gaze poured deep in mine as he slipped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer.

The suite suddenly became quieter and darker. I could feel his mint breath on my face and I hoped I smelled good. I should because Leah practically emptied the cologne bottle on me!

“Can I kiss you?” he whispered.

“Do you need to ask?”

“Nope.” He grinned and slowly brought his mouth down to mine. I gripped the collar of his jacket. He carefully placed his lips against mine, caressing me gently in his arms. Lightly he sucked on my lip but didn’t ask for more and pulled back.