Die in your arms : mini chapter

I back up and Stumbled over a chair.  "man... Do I know you?" I asked And He chuckled and he cocked the gun. "nah... but you know my drugs That you didnt completly sell out" My eyes got big. "look man.. Give me one more chance. I promise I will--" "no shut up! " he cut me off in the middle of my sentence. I just looked at the gun that was Just 3 inch's from my heart and I felt my heart pounding as It took its last beats. "I gave you your chane to sell out, But you failed .. you failed and that means you failed not only the drugs but .. MAn you failed your life."

"what's going on?" toreighn walked in with attitude and saw how this man was holding a gun near my heart.

"nothing baby girl, just go back where your lil ass came from" he looked at toreign

"Look man I swear Im sorry for everything--"

"man didnt I tell your bitch ass to shut the fuck up? Huh?" He cocked the gun and I blinked as my heart started raing faster then it's ever been

toreign tried getting infront of the gun. "look.. Whatever the problem is.. we can work it--" 

"move bitch!!!" he yelled and he hit her in her fae with the black metal peice and she fell to the floor and she tried getting up when he shot twice but just to scare her and she screamed.

"try to save his ass one more time and I blow your brains out as well bitch!" he yelled and toreigns eyes got watery. "just leave him alone!" she screams ad he ignores. "you my pautna.. you " he chucked evil a little. "you got a date with death" He smiled right before he pulled the trigger. "Im sorry." I looked at him with tears and Shook my head. and before i knew it I was on the floor and Took what seemed to be my last breaths. "toreign" Was the last thing I said and I finally closed my eyes.

Toreigns Veiw,

I heard A boom... A loud One and Jaden was silent.  I found jaden lying on the floor and blood was everywhere. "oh my god!!" I yelled and ran to him. "jaden.. Wh-what?" I yell and tears fell down my face. Me and Jaden has Had a feirce rocky and drama filled relationship but does that derserve for him to die.. In my arms. I held in and rocked him in my arms. "baby .. Wake up!" I cried and I got my tears on his shirt . I saw where the bullet went in and It was where his heart was. "baby no." I Kissed His lips and he didnt respond. I  Cried and Cried. This is when i realized this whole entire time of us being together I've been crying for his abuse. I craddled him in my arms and cried. I called 911 .