First Day At NXT

It was my first day at NXT and I was nervous. I watched everyone backstage prepare for the live feed of NXT tonight. "Is that really you?" A voice asks. I look up and see Ashley Fliehr (Charlotte) standing in front of me. "In the flesh." I said. She hugged me and we laughed. "It's so nice to see you again! Finally listened to your dad and joined us here in NXT?" I nodded. "I got tired of wrestling on the main roster." I said. She smiled and lead me to catering. "I need to talk with Rami and tell him you're finally here. He'll be so happy!" Ashley said. I smiled and she ran off to find Rami Sebei (Sami Zayn). I turned to walk to a table when I ran into Ryan Parmeter (Konnor) and Eric Thompson (Viktor). They just continued walking away, leaving me still on the ground where I fell. "What assholes!" A voice said. I shook my head and started to stand up. A hand was held out and I looked up and seen Fergal Devitt (Finn Bálor) standing there. I took his hand and he pulled me up. "Thanks." I said. "No problem. They are not very accepting to new people, Diva or Superstar." He told me. "I can tell." I said. "Do you want to come and sit with me? I'm by myself over there." He said, pointing to a table close to the food. "Sure. I'm Anita Moore." I said, holding my hand out. he shook it and said, "Fergal Divitt. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." I said. "Where's Mia?" A voice I knew asked. I stepped next to Fergal and he just smiled. "Anita!" Rami said. "Rami!" He hugged me and I laughed. "It's like I'm at home." I said. "Why's that?" Fergal asked. "All the hugging going on." I said when Rami finally let me go. Fergal laughed and we sat down and we started talking. It was fifteen minutes before Ashley ran over to us and told us we had thirty minutes before NXT went live. I stood up. "It was nice to meet you, Fergal." I said. "You too. I'll see you later Rami, Anita." Fergal said, walking away. Rami looked at me and smiled. "I see two people together in the future." He said. "Rami! We just met fifteen minutes ago. He helped me up off the floor when the two guys from The Ascension knocked me down." I said as he walked with me to the locker room so I could change. "Thanks for walking me here." I said. "No problem. Watch out for those two will you?" He said. "I will. See you later Rami." I said. I went inside and found my bag and changed into my ring gear.

~Debut Promo~ (Taped Earlier Today)

I finished lacing up my boots when someone knocked on the door. I opened the door to see Becky Lynch standing there. "Newbie, you better watch your back. Becky Lynch doesn't like new people invading her territory." Becky told me. I rolled my eyes and tried to close the door. She stopped me and said, "Be afraid."

"Of what? Macho Woman? Nice try, but you don't scare me. I am a nine time Divas Champion and I need to finish getting ready for my match tonight. Now leave." I said. "You can't speak to me like that!" She said. "I just did! Ta ta!" I said slamming the door in her face.

~End of Promo~

~Beginning Segment~

I opened up the door to head to catering before my match in thirty minutes and Rebecca Quin (Becky Lynch) was there. "Hi. Can I help you with something?" I asked. "Yeah. Leave NXT and don't come back. We have enough Divas here. We don't need you or anyone else." Becky told me. "Really?" I asked. "Leave her alone. You always have to pick on the new people." A voice said. I looked over to my left to see Pamela Rose Martinez (Bayley). I nodded and Becky Lynch stomped off. "You okay?" She asked. "Keep this between us, please?" I asked. Bayley nodded and I smiled. We headed in opposite directions and I was shoved into a production crate. I held my head in pain and looked up at Becky Lynch. "Do you always have someone stand up for you or are you too afraid to speak up?" Becky asked. She lifted me up by my hair. "BECKY! Leave her alone!" I heard a thick Irish accent yell. Becky threw me back into the production crate before leaving. I held my head again and I felt someone sit me up. "Anita, are you okay?" Finn Bálor asked. I nodded and he held my chin up so he could see. "You have a cut on your head. I can see it bleeding. Come with me." He said. He helped me up and I stumbled. Finn caught me and put his arm around me. "Let's get you to the trainers and have them look at your head." Finn told me. We headed to the trainers. "Thank you. For helping me." I said as he helped me sit on the examination table. "No problem. Don't let Becky scare you. She's a bully and very rude. Can't believe her." He said. "Anita! Are you alright?" I looked up to see Bayley again. "It was Becky again, right?" She asked. I nodded and Bayley hugged me. "I'm sorry. I thought she'd leave you alone." Bayley said. "It's alright. I still have a match in twenty minutes." I told them. "Not tonight. Next Wednesday." The trainer said, cleaning up my cut on my head. "Doc, she's scheduled to make her in ring debut tonight. She has to fight tonight." Bayley said. William Regal walked in and looked at me. "Amarie, I'm so sorry about Becky Lynch. You are debuting tonight, Sweetie. Sorry, but Finn Bálor is your tag partner tonight against Becky Lynch and Kevin Owens." Regal said. "I'll do commentary during the match to keep an eye on Anita and Finn to see if Becky and Kevin will try and attack them when one is in the ring." Bayley said. "That'll work. Will that work for you?" He asked me. "Yeah. It will work. Thank you, Bayley. You too, Finn. When's our match?" I asked. "In fifteen minutes." Bayley told me. I nodded. "Let's head to the curtain and be ready." Bayley said. I followed her to the curtain and Becky was there waiting. "Bringing her out with you because you can't fight yourself?" Becky asked me. Bayley shook her head. "She's debuting tonight. Get over it, Lynch." Bayley said. Finn walked up and crossed his arms. Becky looked down and turned away from us. "Thanks Finn." Bayley said. "No problem. Where's Owens?" Finn asked her. "What do you mean?" She asked. "You and Owens are facing Anita and myself tonight. Have fun out there." Finn said, sarcasm thick in his voice. Becky's music hit and she headed out to the ring. Kevin came up and hugged me. "I'll keep an eye on her when you two are wrestling, okay? Look at your head, girl. After the match I want to talk to you, okay?" He said as his music hit. I nodded and he headed out. Finn's music hit and he hugged me. He walked out and Bayley hugged me. I shook my shoulders and waited for my music. Black Magic by Little Mix hit and Bayley and I walked out. I did my entrance as she walked to commentary. I climbed up the stairs and did my entrance, and then climbed into the ring.

~FF To End of Match~

I pinned Becky and my music hit. Kevin pulled her out of the ring as I danced around. Bayley ran down and started dancing with me. Finn watched in amusement as he sat on the turnbuckle. We then headed backstage. Sami and Charlotte was waiting for me. They hugged me and Sami checked my head. "She's not bleeding. She's good." He said. William Regal came and checked on me and then told me to go change. Bayley walked with me to the locker room.

~End of Segment~

I changed into my Randy Orton shirt and jeans. I pulled my sneakers and my NXT jacket on and grabbed my bag. "See you later Pamela." I told her. "You too." I walked out of the locker room and into Kevin Steen (Kevin Owens). "I'll walk you to catering." He said. I nodded. "Do you have any ides why Rebecca doesn't like you?" He asked. "Not a clue. She did this to me!" I said, lifting my hair up to show him the five stitches in my scalp above my ear. "Damn! Keep your head up and ignore her. Come find me if she keeps this up, okay?" He said. "I will. Thanks Kevin." I said, hugging him. "No problem. I gotta go, but I'll see you later." He told me. Fergal walked up just as Kevin walked away. "You ready?" He asked. "For what?" I asked. "To head to the next city. We need to head to the city our live event is in. You're riding with Ashley, Pamela, Me, Rami, Kevin, Kenta, and Rebecca. Don't worry. Kevin's driving and he's having Rebecca sit up front with him. Kenta, Rami, and Ashley are sitting behind them and then it's me, you, and Pamela in the back. Kevin rented a Suburban. We'll be okay." He told me. "Okay." I said. We climbed into the car and Kevin smiled at me. "All in?" He asked. "All in." I confirmed. "Alright. Off we go." He said. We headed off to Atlanta for our live event.