moving

billie

there are so many people in this apartment right now that i seriously think that our neighbors already hate us. cole, kyle, richard, finneas and dad are all here to help us get our stuff into the apartment and it's so fucking hectic.

"where do you want this?" kyle asked while holding a brown box in his arms.

"bro it literally says bathroom on the box, take it to the master bathroom." i rolled my eyes. "be careful with that box though! it has lot's of expensive shit in there!" i yelled after him.

"i know! that has literally been your anthem for the day." i could almost see him shaking his head.

"hi princess." blue hugged me from the back. "you gotta chill a little, yeah? they're just trying to help." she kissed my cheek.

"i don't mean to be mean but i'm just so stressed out." i groaned.

"you don't gotta be baby, we are making progress! i'm all moved out of the studio, the apartment has all the essentials inside and now all we have to do is unpack our stuff, and there's no rush in that! the mattress is getting delivered later today too." she swayed side to side with me.

"the mattress is getting here today?" i excitedly asked, spun around to look at her, making her hands end up on my waist.

"yeah." she smiled and kissed my forehead.

"can we sleep here today? we'll have the mattress! and all my favorite pillows are here and you have your blanket with you that you love." i said, putting my hands behind her neck.

"i mean, we could." she shrugged but not looking too convinced with the idea. "i can't go back to the studio anyways, i was planning on staying the night over at my room at dad's, but yeah, sure we can sleep here." she nodded.

"are you sure? because if you want to wait till we've completely furnished the place, we can totally do that." i said.

"billie, we're sleeping here today." she laughed.

"hell yeah." i kissed her.

"oh please! can you please not be all gross in front of me? keep the pda down." cole stopped in her tracks.

"this doesn't count as pda because this is our home and you are in it. you can't tell me what to do." blue turned to look at cole then continued to pull me closer into a hug. "we're living together as off today." she sang today.

"i love you." i giggled.

"i love you more." she kissed my cheek before pulling away and clapping her hands "we got hard work to do!"

"do you know when our couches are arriving?" i asked blue as she walked away with a box in her hand.

"tomorrow." she replied. "everything is arriving all at once, it's overwhelming to be honest. except our bed and bed frame, those are coming in at the end of the month.

"AT THE END OF THE MONTH!" i widened my eyes.

"i know it's ridiculous, but we'll manage fine." she shrugged.

"billie! where do you want this table?" dad yelled from the kitchen.

"put it on the carpet i just layed out in the living room." i walked over to him and finneas who where sitting on the floor, surrounded by many tools and bubble wrap.

"before you go, what do you want us to build next?" fin asked.

"it doesn't matter at the end of the day you two are going to build everything in the boxes anyways. if you really don't know ask blue." i shrugged and walked away and headed to the master bedroom to unpack my hygiene stuff along with blue's.