Which was funny to see.

She didn't say anything, that was it really.

So yeah they're all cool with it and I'm glad, because then Harvey knows that it's okay. And there's nothing to be ashamed of or to hide.

I get to my class, the one without Harvey sadly. But I hear people talk about him, like usual. It's expected with the mayor's son, everyone idolises him, he's the most popular kid in our school yet the one with the least friends. Or used to be.

It's weird to hear people constantly talk about him, "I bet he helps his dad make decisions about this town" "I bet his house is worth more than new hill itself" "I talked to him once and he told me I needed to shower more, he's a really horrible person."

I just roll my eyes and shake my head when I hear anyone talk about him. His fake self that he puts up, his father or his possessions. Maybe if they talked to him they'll see the real him, not just the boy who hides behind his father's money and insulted anyone in his eyeline.

After my first two classes I meet up with the others at lunch in the canteen. "Hey hey hey, how was everyone's morning-" before Oakley even let's us answer his question he is already answering it himself.

"Mine was right funny, someone asked me if you had any power over the teachers Harvey, you know because of the whole dad being the mayor thing. I told her yeah you get full grades for every work you do and she got in a mardy."

Harvey rolls his eyes at this and I just smile, digging into my cheesy chips.

Oakley always passes around and starts small rumors about Harvey, it's probably the main reason that Harvey is such a hot topic around school.

"Then she started going on about how it isn't fair and all that, i agreed with her and I guessed she liked it because she gave me her phone number with a wink. We're going out this Friday."

I shake my head at him, Oakley really is a menace.

I spot Darcie scooting closer to Emmy so that their shoudlers are touching, in a comforting way. It must hurt hearing your crush talk about other people.

But of course Oakley is clueless to this and talks about how fit she is, Harvey isn't clueless but he just doesn't care. I look to him to see if he is looking to Emmy with pity but his eyes are trained on his pizza and he rapidly eats.

He seems to enjoy pizza a lot, I can't help smile at that because of how dorky he is. That too, he says how we're all a bunch of nerds but it turns out he is exactly like us.

I bump my shoudler with his and smile when he looks at me- glares at me but then he goes back to eating away at his lunch.

I hear a ding and open up my phone, seeing a message from my friend Peyton. He and Cole had a little fight- their relationship is funny. They're all over each other (not only in a sexual way), touching however they can.

And they fall out often, not in big ways just small disagreements. Cole is dumb and Peyton is stubborn, but it's cute because even when they are arguing they are still all over each other.

I once saw them moaning at each other for a good twenty minutes and not once did they let go of hands. They are quite a clingy pair but it's adorable.

Anyway, here Peyton is ranting to me about his boyfriend. I smile and chuckle to myself when he calls him a 'pig nosed donkey' because Cole won't let him choose a film for their next date.

They love movies them two.

"What?" I look up as I hear Harvey but I just shake my head and look back down to my phone. I hear him drop his pizza and he scoots closer to me, I feel him trying to look at my phone and I give him a pointed look to which he glares at.