* Part 8 *

The rain blared down booming on the windows, as the door snapped open, creaking whilst doing so,  a small head pops in and glanced about, she glimpses over at the 2 people laying on the sofa. She creeps in and slowly walks up to them, tilting her head while staring at the boy with long blonde curly hair, snuggling up to her daughter, silently breathing and sleeping like a baby.

She smiles slightly, brushes her daughter's hair back and places a small kiss on her forehead, steps quietly up the stairs and enters her bedroom.

A bang of a door upstairs awakens Y/n, she slowly flails her eyes open. She feels a weight on her shoulder and looks to her right and notices a sleeping Vance, 

He looked so calm, his face fully relaxed. His mouth was slightly open and his long eyelashes shut his eyes, Y/n caught yourself staring at him in awe for too long.

She shakes her head, snapping out of her thoughts, however suddenly Vance's eyes shoot open.

*Y/n POV*

"Oh- Good morning sunshine!" You taunt, "Shut up dumbass..." Vance grunts, lifting his head, not noticing it was previously on your shoulder, "Where is the weirdo?" He scoffs, nodding to his left, "Finney?" You question, "Yeah," He says turning to look at you, his hair was all messed up and his voice was deeper.

"His dad called, it was nothing serious, but he had to go home," You say frowning, "And secondly, he isn't a weirdo." You grumble, "I didn't mean it," He says, slightly awkwardly smiling.

You turn to the electric clock on the table, '19:06', "Oh shit," You whisper, "What? What's wrong?" He questions, you turn to him and mumble, "My mom's gonna be home soon," You turn to your door and stand up, grab Vance's arm and lift him up, "Who knows how she will react to some random guy in her house?" You silently scream out at Vance, who looks severely confused, "We were friends before? You never mentioned me to her?" He spitefully remarked, "Yeah I did, but that was a while ago. You look different and she has a really bad memory," You snap back, dragging him to your door and releasing him to quickly put your shoes and coat on, "Come on, I'll walk you home," You declare, "Well, who's gonna walk you back home?" He asks, furrowing his brows, "I'll be fine," You reason whilst shaking your head, you open the door and walk out, and he follows you.

...

"Wow it's pouring," You point out, attempting to cover your head with your hands, "No shit sherlock," He slightly scoffs out a laugh, you playfully roll your eyes, he turns to you and stops walking, "Start walking home, I don't want you to walk alone far, at least not from my house to back to yours," He says whilst rubbing a portion of his soaked hair. You huff out, "Fine," You grunt, flailing your arms down exaggeratedly, he scoffs out a laugh and pushes your shoulder weakly, "Get going dipshit," He begins walking whilst turning his body putting his hands in his pockets, "Bye Vance!" You yell out and start walking backwards, he lifts his hand out of his pocket and gives you a small wave without turning back, you turn and begin walking back home.

Seconds later a black van drives past you, on the side, it says, 'Abracadabra"... 

"Weird," You whisper.

...

You walk into your house and look forward to see your mom on the sofa drinking a soda, you take your shoes and try to sneak past her, she notices you and welcomes you, "Oh hello Y/n! Where did you go just then?" She asks innocently, Fuck, "Just went for a little walk!" You abruptly yell out and run up to your bathroom, flinging the door shut.

You turn the hot water on the bath and silently leave the bathroom, grabbing clothing from your room and returning to the bathroom, locking the door.

...

You leave the bathroom and enter your room and jump onto the bed, huffing out, you glance over to the clock, it read 20:48, you sigh and stare up at the ceiling for a few moments, you grab your telephone and turn your body to dial Finney's house number, 

A few seconds later, there is a response,

"Hello?" He asks, "Hi Finney!" You respond, "Hey Y/n!" he says,

...

You glance over to your clock and notice it's 10:30 pm, "It's getting quite late, I'm going to go to sleep, goodnight!" You chuckle, "Alright, Goodnight Y/n," He laughs, "See you at school," "You too!" You respond and place the phone on the base, you turn to on your side and close your eyes, snuggling up to your covers, slowly dozing off.

A loud 'beeping' noise bursts into your ears, your hand attempts to shut it up, missing on multiple tries until finally, it stops - your eyes slightly open and you groan loudly, you roll out of the bed and grunt out in frustration, 

You stand up slowly and rub your back in pain, scoffing out a groan, you walk to your wardrobe and snatch out an outfit, you slowly change into your clothing and walk to the bathroom, rubbing the back of your head, you brush your teeth then brush your hair, you grab your face cream and smear it all over your face, you leave and quickly enter your room to grab your bag. beginning to walk down the stairs, almost stumbling whilst doing so, you enter the kitchen, throw your bag onto the floor next to your chair and grab a bowl and spoon, chuck some cereal in and pour milk into it and place your bowl on the table. You pull out the chair and sit down, you stagnantly begin to eat your breakfast, suddenly your mother sits down and begins sipping her coffee while holding a newspaper, staring at you; you look up to her while your spoon is halfway to your mouth, you stay still like a statue, and then put it in your mouth, "Soo... who was that boy with the curly hair yesterday?" She says as she takes another sip, 

You almost spit out your cereal, you look up at her again and swallow, 

"What do you mean?" You chuckle awkwardly, "The one who was sleeping with you?" She says placing down her cup, "Is it your boyfriend-" "MOM!" You snap, you stare at her, furrowing your brows, indirectly telling her to shut up, "Ok, ok, I was just curious," She says holding her hands up laughing, 

You stand up and grab your bag and rush to your door, "See you after school," You yell out, "Have a good day darling!" She responds, as you walk out your door, you huff out in embarrassment, how did she even see him? I shake my head while I begin my walk to school.

You walk into the school, grunting out in exhaustion, closing your eyes for a moment-

Suddenly your body collides with someone, you stumble back and rub your forehead in pain, "Ow..." You groan, "I'm so sorry!" A kind familiar voice cries out. You open your eyes and see Bruce Yamada with one hand on the back of his head and one in the air, "I didn't see you there, your Y/n, right?" He asks smiling, "Yeah, I think I sit next to you in science," You respond, "Cool, see you next lesson then," He says whilst walking away, smiling at you.

You stare at him for a few seconds until you notice Robin across the hall.

I keep lying </3 I was supposed to upload a new chapter this morning but I forgot because I woke up at 2 pm aha, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes <3