chapter two

ring ring ring

"Alexa shut up," I say making the dogs jump in surprise at my yelling. My Alexa turns off and i slowly drag myself out of bed and downstairs. I let the dogs out and put out their food and water in their rooms. After I let them in I took some photos of their rooms. I started a project last month of making them their separate rooms for them to eat and sleep in when I'm not home or don't want them sleeping with me.

brownietheminidood

Liked by: EmilyClaire, AddisonTate, Kenzie, Buddythedog, and 56

Liked by: EmilyClaire, AddisonTate, Kenzie, Buddythedog, and 56.4 million more
- me and lucy's new rooms Luv them they are paws some.

AddisonTate- I miss lucy and brownie
- I miss you too

Buddythedog- want to have a play date
- yup buddy

After I posted that I went upstairs and changed into leggings with a sports bra, I brought a sweatshirt to put on over it and sent a picture of my outfit to josh.

I got back downstairs to get the puppies ready for the ride. "come on babies" I say and put them in the car. I went back inside, got my water bottle, and then headed back to the car.

I decided to call Josh and tell him im on the way. "hey Osh" I say "hey Emmie" He says "I'm on the way to the park" I say "ok when will you get there" He asks "about 45 mins" I say "ok do you want me to bring you something to eat" He asks "no I have a drink with me plus I'll probably pig out at zaxbys" I say "lol ok" He says "ok I'm bout to leave bye love you" I say "bye love you too" He says and I hang up.

"you ready to go," I ask the puppies and they are bouncing around in the back seat. Lucy would not sit still so I picked her up and put her on my lap while brownie was hanging his head out of the window.

.

.

.

Skip to when they get there.

I pulled up and didn't see Josh's car so I hopped on TikTok. Soon I heard a car pull up beside me and it was Josh. I get out of the car and connect the dog's leashes. Josh gets out of his car and comes over to me and hugs me from behind. "I missed you," I say "I missed you too," He says and kisses my cheek. "hey lulu," He says picking her up and putting her in his arms. Brownie felt jealous and jumped out of the car onto Josh. "Woah brownie," Josh says as brownie starts humping Josh's leg. "he just misses you," I say pulling Brownie off of him. "is that what you are gonna do since you miss me," Josh says "I don't know maybe it runs in the family," I say "ok ok before brownie gets excited again let's go," He says. He gets buddy out and we start walking. Josh ended up walking brownie and buddy since brownie was pulling me.

About 30 minutes into the walk

"it is so hot," I say "yeah for real" Josh says "how much longer until we are gonna go to Zaxby's" I say "we can leave now if you want," He says "do you want to leave," I ask him "kinda plus the dogs are getting tired," Josh says. We start walking back to our cars. "we can take my car" I say "we can just go a drop my car off at my house a drop buddy off then go" He says "ok" I say and get into my car and follow Josh to his house. Once we get to his house he parks and then I get into the passenger seat so he can drive.

He pulls out of the driveway and goes the wrong way. "where are you going" I ask "we are just taking the scenic route" Josh says "oh ok" I say

A couple mintutes later he hands me my missing pink bikini. "you may wanna get changed we are gonna be in there a couple of minutes" Josh says "where are we going" I ask "it's a surprise" He says "ok get changed" He says "don't look" I say "i have seen you naked in a car before" He says "still don't look" I say. I take off my top and bra and see him looking. "josh focus on the road" I say and he turns away from me. I slip on my bikini top. Soon I got fully changed and i turned the music back up.

Soon we got there and Brownie hopped in the front seat on Josh's lap. "oww" Josh says. I grab brownie and put him on my lap while josh changes. After he finished changing he grabbed a book bag and started walking brownie through some trees. I followed along with Lucy in my hands. Josh stopped at a little clearing with a boat in shallow water, a table, a couple of chairs, and a cooler. "aww josh you didn't have to do this" I say "we don't get to hang out a lot so we deserve some good dates" Josh says. I put lucy on the ground and kiss him. "i love you" I say "love you too" He says and picks me up and runs into the water with Brownie and Lucy following behind me. Josh had brought Brownies life jacket and brought lucy's boogie board for her to lay on. He picked me up and put me on his lap in the water. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned into kiss when Brownie came and jumped on us making Josh and me fall over. We laughed and I got lucy and put her in the boat while Josh picked brownie up. We took turns driving the boat out onto the lake and then we got out into the water. Lucy stayed in the boat since there was abunch of waves but brownie didn't care he was all for it. He jumped in after Josh and I did. Josh picked me up and out me on his lap while Brownie was drinking lake water and finding sticks. Josh leaned in and I did aswell. Our kiss deepened and he put his hands on my butt while mine were going through his hair. We heard a splash in the water and pulled apart to see Lucy trying to swim. I swim over to her and pick her up and put her in my arms.

.
.
.
.

"baby i'm tired" I say a little tipsy with lucy in my lap. "do you wanna go back to my house" He asks "i don't want ur friends to see me" I say "we can sneak in through the window" He says "what about your roommate" I ask "he's with his girlfriend" Josh says "ok" I say moving myself into his lap. "ok let's get going" He says "can you carry me" I ask "of course" He says. I hold the dogs leashes making them follow behind us while he carrie's me and his book bag.

We start driving back towards his house when my stomach growls loudly. "can we get some food" I ask "yeah what do you want" He asks "zaxbys obviously" I say. We make a pit stop at zaxbys to go get food. He went inside and ordered then came back outside. We got in the trunk of my car and ate our zaxbys together. Soon we finished and got back in the car to go to his house.

.
.
.

When we got to his house the lights were off so probably everyone was sleeping. We pulled up and turned the carights off. We got the ladder and put it on his balcony to his room. I went up first and he handed me lucy and I put her up there then he handed me brownie. Since brownie is so fat it was a struggle to get him up there. Once the dogs were up there Josh came up not before knocking the ladder down making a loud bang. He shuts his balcony door and locks his bedroom door. Buddy was in his crate and so we let him out and him and brownie started playing while Lucy was on Josh's bed. "can i Have some clothes" I whisper "yeah" Josh says going into his drawer pulling out some boxers and his sweatshirt. I go into the bathroom and hang my bikini up over his shower rack and change into his clothes. I come back into his room to see him Buddy, Brownie, and Lucy cuddled up to him. I hop on his bed and sink into. "i forgot how comfy your bed is" I say snuggling into his chest. "i forgot how cute you are when you are sleepy" He says "how could you ever forget that" I say smiling and then kiss his nose.