𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"How do you know my mother?" Is the first thing the brown skinned girl says once the man enters the room. "I'm not answering that right now" he says, his tone deep and dark. "Just tell me" the girl continues. "Im not in the mood so don't start" he says picking up the tray from yesterday. "Why wont you tell me, are you a pussy."

As soon as those words slipped out she knew she was in deep shit. The stinging pain in her cheek was enough proof. "Look at what you made me do" the man says looking down at the girl with wide eyes.

Tears pooled up in the girls eyes out of pain and anger. She looked up at him with nothing but hatred in her eyes. He raises his hand to try and cup her face but she scooted farther away on the bed. "You brought this opon yourself" he says as his breathing calms down.

"Fuck you" she say's curling up on the bed, her back facing towards him. A silence overcomes the room as the man looks at the girl infront of him. He exits the room without saying another word, and the girl sits there letting the tears fall.

"There's not much you need to know, i don't want you in there with us" Robin says looking at the Brown haired girl. "But I can handle myself" "No I agree with Robin it's to dangerous" Finn says giving Gwen a stern look. Robin then goes over what he will be teaching Gwen, which is simple things.

"I want you to watch out for us" Robin says once they are done."But that's so boring I want to help" "You will be helping, and this is safer."
They still had a good amount of time to hangout and go over the plan so that's what they did for the next 2 hours.

"I won't be down later, or tomorrow so you'll have to make due with this" the man's voice muffled by the mask. Sage just stares blankly at the wall Infront of her making him sigh.

As he sets down the new tray he turns and heads for the door, stopping for a second debating on if he should say what he is about to say.

"I know your mom because we dated. I'm honestly surprised you look more like her" he says leaving the girl in shock, confusion, and most importantly 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥"

𝐄𝐦'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭. 𝐍𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 13 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 15 𝐢𝐫𝐥. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 16, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒  𝐑 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐂 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐔𝐏.