Chapter Five

'Good Anakin, Good'
'Kill him'
'Kill him now'
'Do it'
'You did well, Anakin'
'Remember what you told me about your mother and the sand people'

He clutched his fist tighter. He stared down at the floor.

'I sense great fear in you, Skywalker ' 

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. meditate. fear leads to the dark side. 

Padme laid there in pain, crying. 'Anakin, help me!' her cries mixed with one of a baby's and she screamed and wreathed in anguishing pain.

He gasped and opened his eyes. was he going to fail Padme like he failed his mother?
Where were Padme and him in this timeline? Their unborn child was leading a rebellion against an empire of a Sith lord. 
The Jedis were announced traitors of the realm, he supposed he was either in hiding or killed by his old pal Palpatine! 
His fist started to shake in rage.
deep breaths. meditate. anger is the path to the dark side.
Luke didn't register him. he knew he might've been a decade or two older now but he supposed Luke would register him or his force signature.
He took a deep breath.
will he go into hiding and leave Padme with their child? if it saved them, he would! 
But he knew Padme wouldn't let him do so.
He was dead in this timeline then. He thought bitterly.
 What about Padme? was his angel safe?
He took yet another deep breath.
Luke didn't know him. Padme would never rise their child without tales of his deceased dad!
He took a shaky breath.
Padme was Dead! 
He snapped his eyes open.
It can't be! He wouldn't let it happen!
Calm yourself!  deep breaths. 
what if Luke Skywalker was no more than a lie? what if some fool took his last name in hopes of becoming a hero? he got famous thanks to the holonet. he was the hero with no fear after all.
was the name supposed to install fear in the empire and bring hope to those who oppose it?
he ignored the little sing-song of force telling him Luke Skywalker was indeed his, those features were a perfect mix of his and Padme's.

He looked by the ship. they were rather a strange group of people. two males, a woman, and a Wookie. more than that their words were rather strange. the force wasn't alarmed .it was humming like it was satisfied. 
were they separatists?
pirates?
crazy?
The girl, who stood by the tall guy in a vest, she had nice braids, but more importantly, she had an era of reigning over her. It was rather hard to explain, but she had the same era as Padme, especially when she was being a senator. she had the halo of a politician over her.
"what senate?" he heard her asking loud and firm. 
"The Republic One!" he answered, voice loud and clear .he could even hear his own confidence leaking from it.
They were no match for them. They were outnumbered. 
His eyes fall on the young shorter man. He had a lightsaber, Blue like his and Obi-Wan's.
He looked at his face. And winced.
The man, no, the boy, had a huge glowing halo of force above him. It was blinding him.
The force shined bright around him. He was strong in the force. 
He thought about his move earlier.
seems like he was not trained properly. Shame. but he was no threat. Either he or Obi-wan could take him with a swift move.

He studied his features. Lean, Blonde hair. Force dancing around him.
It was as if the whole force was wallowing in darkness and that boy was the only source of light.
He looked into his eyes. Blue, a very familiar blue.

'Something wonderful has happened, Ani I'm pregnant '

he blinked in confusion. He guessed he was missing Padme more than he thought.

Padme laid there in pain, crying. 'Anakin, help me!'

NO! he refused for his vision to come true, once more. Padme will live.no matter what. he'll make sure of that!
Blue Eyes.

he blinked. right he was in the middle of one of the most strange stand-offs of his life, and he's been in many weird ones, but this one took the cake. 
The blonde was staring at him.
"Fuck. They've found us!" The tall guy shouted.
He looked up and frowned. what kind of ships were those? Black, weird designs. those were no ships of the republic. neither were those of separatists. 
He knew all types of one-person attackers, and none of them had this kind of design.
"Get in we're getting the hell out of here. kid get the guns" 
he watched as they ran inside their vessel.
The boy glanced in his direction.

The force was suddenly muted. it felt like as all expect the blonde youth fell into darkness.
there he stood with a halo of the sun over him, the brightest being in the whole galaxy.
force swarmed around him and swallowed him in its darkness, pulling him into an abyss.

'Ani I'm pregnant'

He shook his head, trying to ground himself back to reality.
he had to find a way to take a blood test from Luke Skywalker. He had be sure of it!

he felt Obi-Wan's presence approaching him. he straighten himself and turned to face his right where his master was coming from a long dark corridor.
"anything?"
the older Jedi came to light. he shook his head ." everything's been destroyed "

7 days ago they appeared in a world they presumed to be their future . in which the chancellor was emperor and his unborn child was the face of a rebellion to revive their republic. Finding the republic poster boy with a bounty on his head turned out to be the hardest thing. after all, they were fugitives, they were good at hiding. 
They decided to check out for Jedis bases. they couldn't find Skywalker, nor a standing Jedi base.
they walked out of the ruined temple, what was once a Jedi outpost. 
nothing was left. like the last three places, they've checked. 
Anakin looked around. the city was bombed. old shell destructions were still out in open. 
buildings were collapsed or on verge of.
Slums were made on the skirts of the city. 
the force felt like one long anguish. he supposed this world was once buzzing with life and hope.
children were playing in the ruins with dirt and mud. 
he stared. were they happy? they looked sick and dirty. were they free?

"HEY, YOU TWO!" 
The two Jedis turned swiftly on their heels. a stormtrooper was pointing his gun at them.
Obi-Wan motioned his hand in front of him "it's nothing. you can go"
the stormtrooper stood there quietly. his hand twitching behind his back. 
They waited. he should've said it by now. 
"Jedis, in 36 75 location" he shouted in his comm and started shooting.
"kriff it" Obi-Wan cussed and activated his lightsaber.
they started sprinting away. 
a speeder appeared behind them with a stormtrooper on it. a few seconds and more came. raining laser shots on them. 
the two Jedis deflected their shots and throw them back at them.
"let's go! Artoo engines now!" Anakin screamed as he jumped inside his ship.

The two, thanks to the clone wars experience, were able to be off the planet fast and swift.
"well that was close" Obi-Wan said into his comm. 
"the clones have multiplied" Anakin said back
"yes, I have noticed that too Anakin. I guess Palpatine keeps breading them" 
"where to next master?" 
Obi-Wan said nothing. 
Anakin looked down at his monitor "R2 what are neighboring systems?" 
R2 beeped and a list appeared.
"Dawny, Estebah, Vehra"
"vehra?" Obi-Wan asked surprised.
"yes. is it important?"
"not at all just remembered the old nan's story"
He frowned .he was well aware of old nan's stories. she was a nurse in the infirmary and he as a child ended up being one of the ears present for her fairy tails.
"of the force too powerful that they had to hide it ?"
"yes that one"
he frowned. that was but a children's bedtime story.
"the old nan had many stories. she once told me we live in a whales stomach" 
His master chuckled "that she had"
he sighed and looked straight ahead.

"I want you to tell me anything regardless of how bad you think it is and how scared you are my boy"

He took a deep breath "master, I want to go to Naboo. "
"I understand, Anakin" Obi-Wan assured him
he sighed in relief. perhaps saying what he had to wasn't that bad after all.
"but first we have to check Vehra. I have a feeling there we will find something"

----------
well it's a filler chapter!
I wanted to write the Vehra arc here , but decided against it.
If all goes well,i'll publish the next chapter tonight.(fingers crossed)