Sally Past Part 2

(Sally's POV)

I appear in an alley way that's next to a dock. "Who are you?" a man that looked poor said. "I'm Sally White and you are?" I said while turning around to see the man fully. "Oh my name is Malcolm" the handsome man said.

"Oh well nice to meet you" I said looking at the man who looked about 23. That was the start of second chance of living a normal life.

~5 years later~

"What are we going to name him?" I asked my husband Malcolm. "How about we name him George?" Malcolm suggested.

"Uh I think his name should be Rumplestiltskin what do you think Malcolm?" I asked Malcom smiling while rocking our baby."That's a wonderful name Sally" Malcolm says to me giving me a quick kiss.

"Rumple go with your father I love you and we will meet again I must go please be a good boy for your father" I said giving Rumple a kiss on his forhead. "Please don't leave me mom" Rumple pleaded to me holding onto my waist. "Yes please dear don't leave" Malcolm said to me pleading as well. "I must for the safety of our family" I said to my handsome husband and beautiful son.

"We will meet again my wonderful boys be good" once I said my final farewell to my boys I disappeared out the door and into the night.

I ran and met with someone I missed "why did it take you so long" my friend said to me. "I'm very sorry but we need to go now before I change my mind " I said to my Ex-husband's sister Taylor

(A/N)

Ok I'm so sorry for not updating I will try very hard to put a chapter up every week on Saturdays if I don't it will be every 2 weeks.

I didn't want to keep you guys waiting so here you guys go. Oh and I'm bringing the character Taylor into other futer chapters to. I will try to get another chapter or 2 up before Monday so I can make it up for not updating.

(A/N)