chapter one

Finney's pov

'SHIT' I think as I sprint down the halls those fucking shitheads are gonna beat me up again awe fuck, robins sick today so he can't help me damn it, GOD FUCKING DAMNMIT.

AWE FUCK I ALWAYS END UP IN THE BATHROOMS GOD DAMN YOU ROBBIN AND YOUR 'you gotta stick up for yourself soon' ROBIN I KNOW YOU SAID SOON BUT NOWS TO EARLY, I CAN'T DEAL WITH THESE GUYS MY FATHER WILL BEAT ME UP IF HE FINDS OUT IM NOT 'being a man'.

I count the seconds before I here the doors open.

...

"come one out Finney, you're only going to make it harder for yourself" Matty their leader said as they walked into the bathroom.

"Finney you have ten fucking seconds to come on out" Matty yelled 'awe shit i guess i gotta go then' i thought as i slowly opened the door to the stall i was hiding in, ready to get the shit beat out of me.

"oh there he is Finney the fa-" Matty was beginning to insult me only to be interrupted by the bathroom door being slammed open, we all turn our heads to see pinball Vance.

...

fuck

he's going to join them isn't he aw shit im going to be stuck here till dark with my shit beat out of me.

Vance made his way into the boys bathroom angrily with bloody hands and Matty and his fucking goowns are making it worse.

god im going to fucking die.

"hey what's going fucking on in here?" Vance asks with more then enough of a tone to say 'one wrong fucking move and you're dead.'

"just teaching this" Matty looked at me in total disgust "gay piece a shi-" before Matty could finish Vance had already started yelling at the three of them to go away.

"YOU THREE GET OUT AND IF I SEE YOU A-FUCKING-GAIN YOUR HEADS WILL BE MINE" Vance said while glaring at them obviously not in a good mood.

they all nodded and ran off probably fucking terrified.

Vance looked at me glaring but he didn't say anything.

. . .

im fucking done he sent them off so he could beat me up that's it isn't it.

"the fuck you staring at." Vance said knocking me out of my dream like state.

"I-uh uhm thank you?" i said while standing up slowly grabbing my things while i go.

"for what fuck face?" Vance asked while washing the blood off his hands, god that's a lot of blood does it ever end? 

"HEY i said for what fuck face answer" Vance said yelling at me.

oh

. . .

he wasn't helping me? maybe? eh I'll still thank him?

"uh-for uhm helping me from getting beat up again heh" i said adding a small laugh at the end, terrified shitless.

"helping you?

. . .

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU" Vance screamed at me,

. . .

so i was right uhm im going to kms-

"well if you're so fucking grateful, fucking help me."

. . .

huh?

help him? with what? eh fuck it I'll help him i guess-?

"uh what do you need uhm-help with? i asked earning a glare my way.