cologne

blue

it's been a week since we've been back on the road. we've been to spain, libson, amsterdam, berlin, and today is day two in germany, but we're in cologne. everything has been going smoothly with the sets and transportation and blah blah blah.

the thing is... ivy and andrew have been going at it a lot. like, a lot a lot, not just a lot. i'm talking public bathrooms, which i definitely have an issue with since i do have a small bladder, bunks, once in a closet? and of course their fucking hotel rooms that are always right across from billie and i's room.

i mean... good for them but, come on.

billie has been starting to get homesick a little bit. she's used to being accompanied by her whole family on tour and this is new to her. maggie calls at least three times a day and she's always talking to finneas, she texts her dad a lot of songs she thinks are cool and checks up on claudia and the little baby. she cried a total of two times, i hugged her and comforted her all the way through each breakdown.

claudia is having a gender reveal party when we get back in about two weeks. billie already thinks it's a boy and i think it's a little girl. she also tried telling me that she's psychic and she was definitely right about the gender, i responded with a bet on it for a hundred dollars.

i know it's a lot of money to bet on over a child that isn't even born yet but she's a millionaire and i'm her employee.

maybe i'll just report her for stealing to matty and then i can get my money back if i was wrong. she can do the same but she's not smart enough to think of that and i also may get fired if she did. but it's also stupid cause it's a serious allegation and we'll both get yelled at yet again by matty.

anyways, billie had some press to do and i had no one to stay with at the venue so i tagged along with billie for the first time. it's was cute seeing how she appreciated everyone in the room and made them feel seen, if she couldn't shake their hand she would look them in the eye and ask them about their day.

the first interview was pretty chill. they just let her play with some arcade games while she answered some questions. when we were done with that, we stopped by for some milkshakes and went to the next interview's location. it was for some radio show so we took a minute there.

billie was sitting in a couch, hugging a red fuzzy pillow. i was right behind her sitting on a bean bag, scrolling through instagram.

"okay i kind of want to talk about this but if you don't you just say it and we'll change the conversation." the interviewer dice said.

"oh no, okay shoot." billie said.

"so the vancouver show..." he started.

"you know what? i'm actually surprised no one has asked me about it." billie laughed.

"so you're dating blue?"

"i am, you know i've almost known her for a year now and we've been dating for a while and yeah, i love her and she makes me happy." billie said in a baby voice.

"aww, that's great! I'm happy for you." dice said.

"thanks man!"

"she's looking behind the couch cause blue is there by the way." dice explained to the listeners and the camera.

"i love you." i mouthed.