Ready to move, and enthusiastically greeted his deskmate, "Hi."

Little boy with flat-headed black-rimmed glasses: "..."

Isn’t this the schoolmaster of their high school at the time?

The little boy shook his hand holding the thermos cup, crying without tears: "Ma... good Brother Ma."

Ma Xiaoding was full of enthusiasm, just wanting to have a good relationship with the deskmate: "Don't don't, good brother, don't see outsiders, just call me Xiaoding."

The little boy said in distress: "Good for Brother Ma."

After Song Yu sat down, he felt very peaceful.

Now his mind is full of Mr. Song's "monthly test appointment", no matter how messy the surroundings are, it can't disturb his learning heart. Take out the paper, take out the pen, and continue to fight against the two brothers sin, cos, tan, and cot.

For a moment, the classroom suddenly became quiet for a few seconds, the beautiful young man who was at the window and was struggling with his writing in the first night of self-study.

The light flowed on his face, with a gentle halo, like a filter.

When Xie Sui came back from the office with a stack of manuscripts, what he saw was the profile of Song Yu sitting next to him, quietly doing his homework.

Her long eyelashes were hanging down, her skin was dazzling white, and she was thinking hard in his head.

So well-behaved....... It tickles.

Xie Sui's black eyes condensed. He stayed in Jingcheng and became a high school student in peace. In a sense, Song Yu's existence also accounted for half of the reason.

He spread the long legs and put the papers on the table.

Song Yu noticed the movement and raised his head: "You are finally back."

Xie Sui pressed his finger on the table and smiled faintly: "En."

Song Yu handed the paper in his hand to him, "Quickly, tell me why this angle is 135 degrees."

Xie Sui: "......"

So as soon as he sat down, Song Yu could not wait to be dragged into the world of high school trigonometry.

This is really a novel experience for young master Xie, who graduated from a prestigious school in his previous life and came back to directly take charge of the Xie family consortium.

He silently took the pen in Song Yu's eager eyes, thought about it, and smiled vaguely: "Song Yu, I haven't talked to people like you in a long time."

Or rather, never.

Song Yu thought, 'I understand, I understand your miserable past. But what is important now is why this angle is equal to 135 degrees.'

"Why don't you look at my algorithm first, how I calculate it is 45 degrees."

As soon as he got closer, there was the unexplainable smell, refreshing and clean, like shampoo.

Xie Sui took the pen and was taken aback.

He doesn't have any experience, so he can only regard Song Yu as his opponent at the negotiation table.

After taking a look at Song Yu’s problem-solving process, he felt that--

This opponent is more difficult than ever:)

"Is this a formula you created yourself?"

"The idea is great, normal people don't dare to think like that."

Transmigrating Into The Heartthrob's Cannon Fodder Childhood Friendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें