A Plan To Evacuate TrollMarket and A Large Portal?

————<•>————

'Awww...you care about me'
————<•>————

Sneaking back into trollmarket was easier then we thought it would be, although I wasn't prepared for how much chaos had already erupted. Gunmars Gumm-gumms had practically doubled in numbers which meant that he had definitely used the sword on the citizens of trollmarket.

The Gumm-gumms were everywhere, and the rest of the non turned trolls were running and screaming in fear as they were chased around by Gunmars minions.

We all quickly jump down from the ledge we're on when we spot our target. The plan was to kidnap Blinkys brother and try to make him talk.

We watch him carefully as he seems to be talking to a still possessed Draal and I can't help the small frown that appears on my face as I look at the familiar troll.

It feels like an eternity since I've seen the tough loveable troll and I miss him. I miss how he would favour me over Claire when we battled or how we would gang up and make fun of other trolls together. I miss it all.

My thoughts were cut off by the movement of Blinky as he quickly sneaked out of our hiding spot and walked closely behind his blind brother before snatching him. All of this going completely unnoticed by the oblivious Gumm-gumms.

That was easier then I thought it would be.

————<•>————

I watch with a raised eyebrow as Blinky happily pulls the chains holding his brother up and down, the troll in question yelling as he starts being pulled up before falling down with a yell.

After Blinky snatched his brother, we chained him up and decided to let Blinky have a little bit of fun with his brother, he deserved it after all.

"You think he's enjoying that a bit too much?" I whisper to Claire and Toby as the three of us stand to the side.

"Totally" Toby mumbles.

"Most definitely" Claire nods.

"Ha ha! How do you like it?" Blinky laughs in mockery of his brother.

"I dont" His brother whimpers as he lifts his head to look at Blinky.

"Not so pleasant, playing the part of a piñata" Blinky cackles as he pushes his brothers face away.

"That's more like it" Jim says as he appears from behind a corner and walks towards Blinky and his brother, Aaarrrgghh following behind him.