Update For Participants

For the judges who haven't been followed by few participants, it is upto your discernment. Though I suggest you may send in all the results and specifically mention who didn't follow, I leave it upto you.

Because you're the one who's judging, so you are allowed to exercise some autonomy by yourself.

To those participants who haven't yet followed their judge after the official beginning of judging, know your book will not be selected for rank decision.
Now you may or may not get a result if the judge chooses to not judge your book.

The ones not following the judges, their book will, with absoluteness, not get any rank position whatsoever. Moreover, you are also at the risk of not getting your book judged and scored too.

One more announcement.

Judges, please send a small notice to the participant who didn't follow you for the contest. If they give no reply/no follow, kindly proceed further.

Whether you judge or not, the participants who don't follow you won't be getting a rank in any case. It is upto you if you choose to judge to gain experience or no follow no judging.

Hereby, sending you wishes for Janmashtami. Judgings for other genres will start within a week.

Host,
Kanae Yoshida