"Here y/n." Souya reached his hand out to her to which she kindly held as he pulled her up.

"Lazy-ass." The older Kawata smirked.

And then the girl let go of Souya's hand and fell back onto the floor, lying flat like a starfish.

"Leave me alone! You bully!" She tiredly exclaimed, her head began hurting even more by the sudden impact but she didn't care anymore at this point.

Despite being amused at the dying photographer, he ignored her and decided to finally ask why she's sulking like a 4 year-old child that just dropped their ice-cream.

"Leave me alone." She pouted. "Everyone keeps bumping into me."

"Let me rephrase that, you probably bump into them, just like you did to me, I mean what do you expect, short-stuff." The frizzy orange-haired male stated with that cheesy smile and annoying smirk he always has on his face, oh how Y/n just wanted to slap him back to where he came from,

The Dumpster.

The female photographer covered her face with her hands and muffled a, "go away, you make me sad."

But again, she got ignored.

"NAHOYA?! LEAVE HER ALONE, CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE MAKING HER SAD?!" Souya scolded his brother angrily, it was shocking. His older brother also got terrified by his outburst.

"Exactly." The h/c-nette flipped back up, to a position where she is now sitting, and held a thumbs up.

Big mistake, since she got up too quickly, the dizziness is returning.

"So y/n, what were you doing out here all alone."

...

"I'm...lost." She responded quietly under her breath.

"EH?! WHAT WAS THAT??" Nahoya asked, more like screamed.

"I'm lost!" Y/n shouted quietly.

...

"pf- PFFT- HAHAHAHAHAHA." The older Kawata entered a fit of laughter.

And the girl looked away embarrassed while Souya walked over to her and rubbed her back lightly to ensure her to ignore his stupid brother, who is by far, the no.1 idiot she knows.

"Y-YOU- DID YOUR MOM DROP YOU EIGHT TIMES ON YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU WERE BORN?!!!" Nahoya really knew how to make y/n embarrassed even more.

'No but I'm pretty sure you're mom did.' Y/n started cursing him in her head while covering her face in embarrassment, luckily Souya was there to comfort her but still.

After his laughter died down he bent over to her level, that was near the floor in which she was sitting on, "but seriously, is you're brain even big enough to understand the dangers of being alone, I don't want you to get lost again." He said seriously while constantly knocking on her fragile head, his smile still there of course.

"Yeah, yeah...just take me home." She murmured softly before passing out.

"HUH?! Y/n! Y/n?!" Souya desperately tried to wake the already unconscious photographer.

"Y/N WAKE UP YOU SILLY GIRL!!!" Nahoya gently shook her shoulders, "I THINK SHE'S DEAD!"

"CHECK HER HEARTBEAT!!" The younger Kawata suggested nervously, he didn't want his friend to die.

"N-no you do it?!" Nahoya shouted, sweat coming down his forehead. "C-Cuz y'know girls have b-b-b- AAARRGHHHH I CAN'T SAY IT?!!" They were both a blushing mess before Souya yanked his brothers head onto the girl's chest.

The older twin was blushing madly ( he kinda liked it there ) and he heard the melodic pulsing of the young photographer's ever so fragile heart.

He pulled away and carried her bridal style, with her head leaning against his chest, she was so peaceful, 'sorry for banging your head too much' he mentally said to her, perhaps even mumbling it to himself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After walking for a little, Y/n slowly gained consciousness, this time she recognised her surroundings however she realised everything looked so high. She looked up to see the oldest Kawata holding her, and his brother next to him, walking. Seemed like they didn't notice her yet.

The moment everyone fears about, she looked down. 'Why tf is the ground so far down' she mentally had a panic attack. While in reality, she was only a few feet away from the ground. 'It's now or never.' And she jumped, while the vibration of her feet roughly touched the ground made it's way to her spine, sending chills.

This most definitely caught the brothers off guard.

As soon as she regained her balance, she dashed away, yelling softly, "Thanks for the lift!" Of course while turning around, technically backwards-running, to take a shot of Nahoya's helpless face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a/n: I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE AFTERLIFE- I was actually brain dead and wasting my life by just sleeping all day BUT NOW I'M BACK. I'm gonna try update more frequently now-

Anyway how would y'all like some angst in this? ( like proper angst- not me just half-assing it )