Chapter 23 - Don't mess with me

Val's POV-

"hello baby boo" annoying voice screeched.
Baby boo? Anyone can do better than that.
A pink pixie haired girl with small skirt that ends before it starts, and a top that looks like a bra, with 4inch heels came and sat on Adrian's lap.
" What are you doing, Madison?" Asked Adrian annoyed.
"Just making sure these whores know that your mine" she said glaring at me and Isa. Say what? Don't wanna slut shame but the only whore here is-
"The only whore I see is you " Isa said what I was about to. Best minds think alike.
"Watch your tongue slut you don't know what I can do" she made a lame attempt to threaten us.
" What will you do? cry to your daddy" I mocked her.
" Hey you don't know who my dad is, he'll ruin your life" she shouted.
I glanced at the twins as they looked at me and they burst out laughing.
She was about to say something when she saw something behind us and smirked.
We all turned to find the boys, who were beating Owen that day.
The boy in the middle had a broken nose,I wonder who did that. They all looked pale when they saw us.
"My my my ,who got you scared like that?" Eli mocked him.
" And your nose now matches your face I wonder who did that" I mocked them as the twins snickered.
" Brian babe these whores here are making fun of me, show them their place pls" she said batting her eyelashes at him. He tried to be brave and he and his team came forward, standing a few steps away from us.
" I was not ready that day, now I'll show you who I am,slut" he sneered.
Me and the twins shared a glance and smirked.
" Let's have some fun " I said looking at Alexa and Adrian as they smirked too. Their friends looked confused but relaxed when they saw the smirk and in less than 1 minute the twins had Brian's friends  pinned on the ground.
Their was a pin drop silence in the cafeteria as everyone looked at us.
Brian looked nervous but still tried to pounce on me but I quickly stood, kicking him in the guts making him stumble back. I kicked him in the jaw, knocking him out. Twins backed away from his minions who quickly dragged him out.
I looked at Eli and he nodded understanding what I'm saying and started typing on his phone and after a minute he whispered something in my ears. I smirked as I  stalked towards Maddison who was looking like a statue, paler than before, about to pass out of fear.
I bent a little,she was shorter than me even with heels. I whispered in her ear in a dangerously low voice "Maddison Evans daughter of Luke Evans and the sole hier of Evans enterprises, your mother ran away when you were 3 and your father is a gambler, you are your father's spoiled daughter, smoking, drinking, drugs there is nothing you never tried, whored around, slept with half the school. Shocked how I know all this, I have connections dear, I'm a really dangerous woman and can cause havoc in your life with a snap of my finger, so don't mess with me, kid. Stay away from me and my friends and don't cause unnecessary drama if you know what's best for you, understand?" She nodded vigorously and ran away.
I smirked as I looked at Santiago who was looking  surprised, proud and had a emotion in his eyes that disappeared before I could read it. My brothers and friends had similar expressions. I smirked at Xander who quickly masked his proud expression and scoffed as his twin chuckled at him. I sat down and started eating my lunch.
" That was so Hot gurl" Olivia said gleefully and everyone nodded in agreement.
" What did you said to her that she ran away looking so scared?" Killian asked curiously.
" That's a secret " I smirked.
" But be ready for the drama because the queen bee won't like you threatening her sidechick." Ethan warned.
" Queen bee?" I questioned.
" She is not a fake barbie like her and is really beautiful and sophisticated.  Every boy who tried to hit on her was rejected, there are rumours of her being lesbian. She doesn't bully anyone but she can't really be nice because of the crowd she is associated with. She is also filthy rich. It's a shame if she is into girls" Killian's answer intrigued me slightly.
We then fell into the usual chatters forgetting the earlier incident like nothing happened.
I noticed Santiago sneaking glances at me but I tried to act like I didn't noticed.
Two classes later-

My chem teacher was saying something when she was interrupted by the intercom.
" Elliott Smith, Isabella Smith and Valentina Romano please report to the principal office now"
I slung my bag on my shoulder and went to the office ignoring the curious looks of students. They just can't mind there own damn business.
Twin were standing outside the  principle's office when I reached there.
" I swear if those scumbags complained about us, I'll rip there heads off " Isa shared her anger with us. 
" I don't think that they are that stupid" Eli had a point,noone is that stupid.
" Let's just get this over with " I grumbled and kicked opened the door.
Coloured were drained from me face when I saw who was sitting there on the principal chair. He looked the same as before, nothing has changed in a year. The twins who were bickering about something stopped when they saw that person.The  same loving eyes of his were staring at us lovingly. The man who was like a father to us, the one who I thought I would never meet ever again was sitting there smiling widely.
"What a pleasant surprise, kids" he said smiling.

Opps! Sorry for the late update and but I really got busy with exam preparation, I'll try my best to update once a week from now on.

And we just crossed 56k views and 1k votes and I am really grateful for your support, thank you so much guys for making it possible. Luv ya all!

So what do you think about this chapter?
Who is this Queen bee?
Who is this principal? Are they in trouble?
What do you think will happen next?
Thoughts?
Please do comment I like reading them, it motivates me to write more.
Vote and share.
Words: 1094